Girls: What do you see in me? What traits may look hot on me?

Don't ask. My sister's room lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your pants is on point yo

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with some of the others - A bit of confidence and a smile would go a long way.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• I was trying to find a troll line but I couldn't think of one...
    Me: haha look at that Indian dude in the pink room, he looks like a rapist, haha let me think of a troll sentence.
    My brain thinking: the only thing hot is your room... no that's terrible. The only think hot is your pants... Oh no way... They are hideous ew did he escape a 1940s prison. The only thing hot is your glasses... Yeah those are hideous nvm.

To just sum it up you just look hideous and nothing about you is hot. Next time please don't sit like a gay teen prostitute and at least try to look hot if you gonna ask. Rite.. okay... Good.
    No offense and sorry if anyone got offended

• terrible jokes I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a smarter statement than that.

• Dude, I laughed. Personally I think my picture was funny for a lot of reasons. Pink room, my dad's jamies lol. Anyway, this is just a random selfie. Will post something more manly in future. Have a nice day.

• I also laughed. I didn't exactly agree, but it was a fun read

• Confidence might look hot. Try it on.

• I say eyes and smile

• Pajamas in his sisters room, this is just weird

• You look like an average Indian dude