Do guys like longish nails?

Do guys like longish nails?
They are real. I cut them recently though so they are in the process of getting back to that length.

0|0
12|31

Most Helpful Guy

• yes, that is a good length too! not too long to look fake, but enough to really feel them. Too many girls chew their nails-which is gross for any gender lol

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know guys but I think they're super cute and I love long nails

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 30

• Yeah they are fine. Just don't leave claw marks in my back when I'm pounding you though.

7|1
    0|0
  • How do you pick your nose without cutting an artery?

I normally prefer short nails but I have to admit your look nice and feminine. I think I just don't like when they are longer than that. I find one inch nails (or longer) look horrible. Many black women adopt that style unfortunately. I think it looks tacky and is a total turn off. There are even some who put bubbles of glue on them. This looks absolutely horrible and weird.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love them. Long, manicured nails are one of the feminine touches that I value the most.

3|0
    3|1
    • I don't know why I keep coming back to GAG. I absolutely hate these anonymous downvoters who downvoters just because they can sitting behind a wall.

• *who downvote*

• Yes. Healthy is most important, and longer nails tend to be healthy nails.
    Short nails are the worst.
    I worry about the width and straightness of your index finger though, and I'm not sure black nails are a good look on you, and the thumb is way too square

More opinion than you asked for but there you go.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a huge fan but as long as they are not too long and real... sure why not

lenkom.org/z/2015/09/long-nails-8rfarp3u.jpg

4|0
    0|0
  • I honestly prefer shorter nails.

2|0
    0|0
  • Not my thing. Too fragile, says HIGH MAINTENANCE. I love them short and red but other colors are ok too. Hate artificial nails.

2|1
    2|0
    • They aren't fragile xD I've accidently cut people with them (not badly) haha

• No. They're gross.

3|2
    1|0
  • Nope, natural and short is ideal.

3|0
    0|0
  • Not particularly, at least not for me anyways. That's why I trim them in a timely fashion. Even for girls, I don't like long nails - or at least the REALLY long ones.

1|0
    0|0
  • i like short, un-painted nails

3|1
    0|0
  • I don't like them personally

3|0
    1|0
  • No... I hate them to be honest.

2|0
    0|0
  • No, at least I don't.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like really like that color, but I'm not a big fan of long nails. This is just me other guy's opinions may differ.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could go either way.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah fuck having nails longer than that, they just seem like a fucking burden and look so fucking bad

1|0
    0|0
  • Meh, dont care too much. Probably shorter I would favor. But they look nice!

1|0
    0|0
  • for me as a person no not really, i feel they get in the way of ever day things but if you can pull them off go ahead

1|0
    0|0
  • Those are extremely beautiful nails. Perfect. Nothing wrong with the length. I'm surprised. Usually girls at your age do not give so much time to nails. Just a curious comment. Please don't take it to heart.

2|0
    1|1
    • Here's another one of those smart ass downvoters.

• I just decided i was going to let them grow one day haha and then i fell in love with them

• long natural nails make me cringe.

acrylics r ok.

1|0
    1|0
  • Yes, it has a good meaning behind it to me it means she's lady like and has some morals but i do find long finger nails attractive any way you see and it's a eye catcher
    for guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are great but I like longer better.

2|0
    0|0
  • I Like them but any longer than that they might be too long in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess so.

1|0
    0|0
  • It is a bonus

1|0
    0|0
  • No way, I prefer natural nails.

2|0
    0|0
    • They are natural. I grew 'em myself ;)

• I meant without nail polish ;)

• I personally find long nails (fake or real) repulsive on women.

3|0
    1|0
  • No, I don't

3|0
    1|0
  • makes no difference at all.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• lol i dont even care! i love this length! they look great =] mine r about the same at the moment. if he has a problem he can look for someone else :P

2|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I don't think so...

1|1
    1|0
  • I think that is a reasonable length. I don't know about the color choice, but I think most men would find the length appealing. They are very feminine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Those are fine. Any longer and it could potentially be a turn off.

2|1
    0|0
    • No one will ditch you for your nails, trust me. I never saw any dude caring for that as long as they can't be seen from one mile distance.

• I think they do but I don't know.. I have long nails too :) and what a coincidence! I'm wearing black nail laint too :D

1|0
    0|0
  • They look nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • Your nails are beautiful, I'm trying to grow mine back. Mine use to be long like yours :)

1|0
    0|0
  • They're really pretty. I love black nail polish on long nails

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's all good, but I don't like the color ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • The nails look nice but the nail polish is f***ing ugly.

2|0
    0|0
  • They look awesome to me!

1|0
    0|0