Does anybody else find Danish girls in those traditional Danish clothings to be really really hot?

Also what are those clothes called please tell me.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• It's the boobs and corsets isn't it >_< lmao
    Fine, keep your danish girls, I'll just go sit in my Hispanic corner with my adorable shortness *sniffles and walks away slowly*

But seriously those dresses are pretty <3 lol

• That's not true I love you buddy <3 and your absolutely remarkably hot and sexy :) and height has nothing to do with it :) its really more attractive to me cause of the small amount of cleavage it shows and how reserved they look its just so naughty lol :).

• I love how your attracted to it because of how modest it is <3 not something you hear everyday lol

• That's cause I like to play with my imagination :)

• that's cute

• I'm part Danish 😝😝😝

What Guys Said 7

• Girls in general are attractive to me.

• She is very cute. Dress name, might be something in here ( see national costume )
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danish_folklore

• Fuck yeah man i love those

• No I don't.

• Ugh gross no. And you're not alone

• The dress style is called peasant, I believe, but, because it's a variation of them (Danish/Irish), it's probably called something else. But yeah, they're considered to be what's called a peasant dress because that's what the peasants wore back then (when they were called peasants)

• No. I don't.