Guys, what is in your mind if I wear this shirt with one button untied? And can you guess my cup size?

Guys, what is in your mind if i wear this shirt with one button untied? And can you guess my cup size?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Good question on the cup size. Shirts like that can conceal some pretty nice boobs. They are like "hide-a-rack" shirts, LOL! If I saw someone with that button undone, I would just think it popped out on its own or she missed it. Looks to be better than an A. I would say good sized B or even a small C cup.

What Guys Said 13

• With the button undone and the shirt being quite baggy, it is impossible to guess cup size probably a C or smaller.

• I just want to know how you can "untie" a button.

• First of all, it's unbutton, not untie. Second of all, if you're unbuttoning a button in the middle, then I'd be wondering why. Nobody unbuttons their middle button. Third of all, I would suggest unbuttoning the top button if any of them, because then your neck has more room to breathe. That's why a lot of guys don't like wearing suits/tuxes, because of that top button that makes it hard to breathe.

What is your cup size? I don't know. I don't go shopping for women's clothes.

• the shirt isn't very tight fitting so it's very hard to tell a cup size.
    and that one button untied just looks weird. not sexy or anything else because it's buttoned to the top and doesn't show anything. I'd think you have forgotten that one and tell you that lol

• I don't know why but your photo with your questions somehow makes you extremely attractive to me

• Just looks like you don't know how to dress yourself

• I would say that girl has a unique personally. like she is awesome. I would say your 32 b

• They look like a good handful. Probably C or something

• B

without a doubt

• I wish it was tighter so it would open the shirt more. I think large a it small b cup.

• Tough to answer, bikini pic!

• Nah no guess.

• 32 B? (Filler)