Honestly do you guys think I'm fat and need to lose weight?

Ps I know the last picture is bad it's a bad angle :/// and my bad side. And yes this is a serious question
Will you rate my body 1-10?

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone has different options. I think (as others have said) that you look PERFECT. I don't agree with those who say to gain weight... as you are young and as you get older, it will be harder and harder to maintain your body... so why try to pack on weight now so it's harder to deal with then.
    Since you are asking... that means YOU think you need to lose weight... or at least are concerned. You need to do what makes you happy and secure with yourself. I think I see what you may find as a problem area. In the first picture, right under your hands, you kind-of bulge out and back in. Then in the last picture, there's that same bulge in the front. Now a lot of that could just be the way you are standing. But my guess is that this is your worry. And as you age, your worry will because you problem.
    I would simply work on exercises that target your lower abdomen area and sides. Get rid of that now while you can. It's more toning that losing weight. Weight is not the issue... you are quite perfect. It's about sculpting to look how YOU want to look.
    Believe me, most guys would kill to have you just they way you are. That ass is very nice and could actually benefit from some squats to make it stick out further.
    Again... it's how YOU feel.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh god no... you're definitely not fat and I don't think you need to lose weight at all. Honest!
    Maybe what you can do is to maintain it and maybe get more toned by doing simple workouts regularly (such as situps, pushups, etc.). And also eating healthy :)

• I feel like since I've gained 15 pounds I look huge. I'm trying to lose it haha ;(

• Eww.

What Guys Said 48

• Yeah you're about 22lbs over weight >_< i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif</a>

• Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Again:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

No of course not. You're a healthy weight. Good on you. Don't change shit. Just stay healthy, that's all you need to do. :)

• Seriously, I wanna make love to such a body for an eternity,

You have a sexy body type somewhat like
    Her

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nina_Dobrev

The elena gilbert from Vampire diaries

SEXY sexy sexy! 😍😍

• Change nothing.
    You're fine as you are.

• You do not need to lose weight. A little exercise for the booty? Yes. Fat? No.

• You are by no means fat, in my opinion, you are perfect. don't worry, if some people say you're too fat or too skinny, that's their preference, and honestly their opinion, but it doesn't matter to you because that's all to do with them, and nothing to do with you

• You very slim to me

• I think you'd look hotter if you gained a bit of weight. No, not in the "you need to eat a cheeseburger" way, but the more athletic kinda way. Put a bit of muscle on your shoulders, pecs and glutes to accentuate your frame and curves, etc.

• No why do you feel this way? Your in good shape

• No, you're fine.

• Okay you asked for my brutal honesty...

You're not fat at all. Not even slightly. I hope my and everyone else's answers can convince you of this but you have to believe it yourself.

• You look fine hard to tell your stomach tho

• fat? no, you are not even close to being fat or chubby. your body is perfectly fine, it looks great. nothing to worry about ;)

• are you kidding. you are not fat at all. im sure a lot of girls are wishing they had your body. your body is perfect be happy.

• Lol. No. Not at all. Trim body.

• No you look very very attractive :D
    MAybe if you want to look better u can train and be more atletic. And when I say train I dont mean lose weight (because your weight is just about right) but I mean gain more muscle and definition. Its attractive when a girl is fit.

• You like great, no need to loose weight your the perfect size!

• For a moment I thought these were the 'after pictures'.

You actually look fairly slim.

I can see a slight bulge just below your waist and around your stomach area. I think that might be why you believe you're fat, but in all honesty, that does NOT make you look fat or ugly at all.

You just look normal, and relatively thin outright. Maybe a little too thin.

• *sigh*
    White people. :D lol.

• Pretty sexy to me... not fat

• I don't think you do. You seem quite slim.

• Not at all you are skinny

• Not at all

• Not in the least.

• PICS LIKE THE FIRST ONE THOSE GIVES ME A RUSH

• What? Guys be fooling you

• I do not think your fat at maybe just a little on the skinny side what is your height and weight?

• no u dont need lose weight for sure. u are in a good shape

• no, you're not fat. nice trolling for attention.

• yr shape is perfact but u sd loss little fat from stomach

• More from Guys
    18

What Girls Said 14

• r u kidding me?

• you have a weird shaped body, but its not fat. just work out and tone up.

• "hey look at me, give me attention, validate me"

• honestly do you have a mirror in your home? you are not fat at all

• Those guys are blind or they have a skeleton fetish because your really skinny.

• No! Dont lose any weight please. You look fit

• Fat where? No, I don't think you're fat.

• You're weight is perfect

• This can't be a real question. Of course you're not fat but I'm pretty sure you know that.

• Totally not. You look fabulous.

• Fat? From where? You look fine.

• Is this even a serious question? No way!

• With you wearing black it's hard to tell but you do not need to lose weight

• If that's fat, then I am an elephant. A/w your weight is fine. You look healthy.