Rating and honest opinion please?

I saw that there are many questions like this but I'm genuinely curious. I'm around 164cm tall and 48kg. I've been with a couple of guys, but one broke up with me for a prettier girl as he said, another said that he only dated me becuase he heard the sex was good, nothing else because I'm ugly. I don't mind if opinions are brutally honest. But a rating out of 10 and an honest opinion is all I want.
Thanks :)
Rating and honest opinion please?

Most Helpful Guy

• I had to zoom in on the pic to really see you. But wow you're really very naturally attractive to me, very naturally good looking. Many people having difficulty recognizing suffering types of beauty that vary from the put-on and artificial looks they're use to and have forced on them. I don't have that problem. I can clearly see your natural good looks and actually they stand out and demand my attention. Not in a shocking costume kinda way, but in a simple, natural way. You have feature I find naturally attractive. Facial features, hair and skin color. Eye shape and color, nose, lips and smile to point out a few😊

I rate an honest 8-10 based on natural good looks and beauty and for bring your own brand of beauty👍

• Wait!!! I just checked out your profile pic! I'm upping my rating to 9-1/2 of 10👍👍👍

Someone says you're "ugly"? 😂.

Most Helpful Girl

• You've been with the wrong people for sure. And you're pretty :)

What Guys Said 29

• I don't believe in 'rating' people, but to be honest, you're pretty! Perhaps those boyfriends didn't deserve you. Don't be too hard on yourself.

• That picture is NOT good at all. However, I'd still give you an 8 (which is really good). Those guys you mentioned aren't worth your time. You're going to run into more and more like that... and less of the really good ones. You can't take it to heart, because everyone will try and bring you down. Don't allow it. You're very pretty and you're just waiting for that perfect guy.

• chillin d00d.

• Damn girl you are really pretty
    9 for sure

• I think you look very pretty - Those boys have rocks in their heads.

• What's your nationality? You look pretty good

• tbh., I'm not sure if this is really you, but if it is then you are gorgeous, especially if I go by your profile picture. beautiful and sexy.

• kind of hard to tell seeing your body is contorted to one side and i can barely make out your face.

• You look fine to me, your ex-boyfriends are pigs. Don't let anyone treat you like that.

• Your a good looking girl top to bottom

• A strong 5, maybe a 6?

• I don't rate people, but you are attractive for sure

• You're definitely a pretty girl, and I think you know that.

• I think you look good

• U r so cute...
    8 /10 honestly

• i think 7 ya

• Nut ugly at all, think an 8.

• You're not ugly, I give you a 8.

• U r beautiful, i like your smile

• I'd bone you

• You are really really beautiful.. like really :D

• U looking hot.. I would say 8..

• I'd fuck you once.

• you are so beautiful, are you really good at sex, i would absolutely date you:)

• you chung thang !!!
    8.5/10

• 7 out of 10

• how many guys have you had sex with?

• you're gorgeous

What Girls Said 3

• Meh, you look alright.

• You are Beautiful

• Your pretty a 9