Do you like thick or thin hair?

I have thick hair and I don't really like it, I prefer to have thin hair. What do you prefer?

• Thick Hair
  • Thin Hair
  • i don't really cares
  • It depends

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer thick, straight hair on women. But i, myself, have thick wavy hair--but i wish i had thin, straight hair.

• Yah I just want my hair to stay straight, well it is straight but in a little way it is curvy near the bottom

• Yah, I can't stand having my hair short it drives me crazy

• But hey, at least you and i won't be going bald anytime soon eh? 😃

Most Helpful Girl

• I have thin hair. I spend my life bushing it out and it shows the grease within minutes.
    I'd way rather have thick.

What Guys Said 3

• Is it really thick? Or is it curvy? Have you tried dieting? Or maybe strenuous hair exercises will get it thin.

• Thick. Thick hair is sexy.

Thicker the better.

• I actually like thick hair

What Girls Said 5

• i actually LOVE my thick hair. one of the few things i have going on for me lol.
    embrace it! it's great =]

• I have thick hair. I prefer a full head of hair. Doesn't have to be super thick. Just full enough to cover the head.

• I have thin hair, trust me you don't want it. I would do anything for some thick pretty hair haha.

• My hair is weird AF. Some days it's so thick I break brushes in it, some days it's so thin I have bald patches LOL

• Thin hair is good if u have long hair only