Can being skinny attract some guys?

Like, I know most of you will say "I don't mind a girl's size and such stuff, but I mean, as a personal preference, do some view skinny girls as beautiful? Is it a bonus to their appearances?

Most Helpful Guy

• There are guys who have a thing for girls who are skinny, some for girls who are toned, and so on. You will be seen as "Attractive" to some guys. But there is always a limit in terms of how skinny (or whatever) a girl can be in order to be attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's about the face. So even if you're skinny, if your face is ugly it won't help you. You can't be beautiful if you're just skinny. Guys find skinny girls beautiful if their face is beautiful. Guys find girls beautiful if they're bigger if their face is beautiful. So if you are a pretty girl, don't worry about your weight. You're fine.

• I prefer a slim, petite smallish girl with a 5 face over a much thicker girl with a 10 face always (disregarding personality, that is).

• A 5 isn't considered ugly. That would be average, and plenty of guys would take that and a skinny body.

What Guys Said 16

• Skinny, is a natural turn on, but not for long soon we realize she is serving like shit to maintain it and she is growing really weak, incapable if lifting stuffs also... So yeah, skinny is good for fuck buddy or to have sex with someone who we don't care about even if it dies, but even we do care about our fuck buddies, so fucking stop going to be skinny...

• People say that but aren't being honest with themselves. You'd have to be desperate to not have preferences, let's be real.

Ya I like skinny and petite girls, how skinny ate we talking tho?

• This's exactly what I think.
      Like.. about 116 Ibs/52 or 53 kg..

• I don't know that I'd even call that skinny. My last girlfriend was 5'1 101 lbs. petite. Not boney skinny. You're even a big bigger so... nice and slim☺️

• @Gojira true. I really would need pic to determine, I'm not good with just numbers

• All guys have different tastes - Some love skinny girls

• I do like skinny girls.

• I like skinny girls not stick thin but skinny girls are my preference

• I see. Thanks for answering!

• I've never been attracted to what Americans call curvy. I prefer the skinny or slender girls. Curvy would be like 5'7 and 140 with 25% boyfriend. and skinny would be like 5'7 120

• I see. What about 5'4 116? Is that too skinny or what in your opinion?

• no that sounds perfect as well. But I hope you don't a big lower belly

• My tummy is actually the skinniest part in my entire body

• I prefer pear shaped women. Small on top, big below the waist so... skinny women do absolutely nothing for me.

• In my option yes. My preferences are based on Petiteness/thinness. I like smallish parts and very subtle curves. I don't like the anorexic look, but I do prefer thin and yes, it's my preference. Always has been. 👍

• http://i.imgur.com/LVYDgNw.jpg

This looks pretty damn good

• I see. She has a great body, honestly!

• I prefer a skinny girl over chubby.

• Thank you for answering!

• Not a problem. I look for very specific traits in a girl I date I rearly count there appearance against them.

• yup, I like skinny girls, but it's not a must have ;)
    of course you can also be too skinny

• I cannot say this in public, but I really like to feel a girls bones under her skin. I find skinny girlsvery attractive, and very sexy

• Yes, most guys would prefer a skinny girl over a fat girl any time of the day.

• yessssssssssssssssssssss <3 love skinny girls

• Slim girls can be attractive, too.

• I usually like a bit of meat on their bones, if they are too skinny, often they look too bone-y for me or I would hurt them lol

• Haha, I get it lol. Thanks for answering.

What Girls Said 0