Can someone please tell me in detail how do I look?

Can someone tell how do I look? Is my face have that appeal that can make a girl fall in love with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha weird question but here it is: your hair is quite flat and pressed onto your scalp (don't get me wrong it's not a terrible look but gelling it upwards in a way or giving it some more volume so it doesn't look like your hair is pasted onto your head would look much nicer.) Your eyes look quite symmetrical and you have nice thick and dark top and bottom eyelashes (which is appealing because they make your eyes POP in a good way xD) Your eyebrows are thick which make you look manly. Your nose compliments the rest of your face, your lips are a nice pink color, and your mustache and beard look nice but I'm not sure it's the best way facial hair would work on you, maybe a heavy stubble type look would work better or something else. Oh and your glasses go well with the rest of your look.

Most Helpful Guy

• I cannot provide details, you look okay.

What Girls Said 5

• Not my type personally.

• I wasn't asking for this. 🙍and BTY u r also not my type.

• Stop asking over and over again. You've asked before. You still look normal. Not hot and not ugly - normal/average. Now you don't have to ask again.

• You look normal. Details? Black hair, dark eyes, tan skin, beard, big nose, small ears, pink lips, dark and white glasses and a white and blue t-shirt.

What Guys Said 1

• You look good - I would shave and get a hair cut that thinned your hair out on top.