Should I lose some more weight?

As you can see, I've managed to shed a few pounds in about 2 years. Based on the physical appearance itself, do you think my current body is relatively fit or should I lose some more weight? Thanks before!
Should I lose some more weight?
(P. S. I'm not trying to brag about my weight loss or anything like that. Just curious of what you guys think 😉 And please do not ask me about my body measurements (including weight) or pics of me wearing undies because I only want to know your opinions based on what you see now 😊)

And don't call me insecure or so just because I'm asking this kind of question. Believe me, i am grateful of my body with its flaws :)

Most Helpful Guy

• You seem to have a nice shape. But it's more important for YOU to find out if you are happy with your look or not. Try to make yourself look the way YOU feel most comfortable.

• i have this habit of comparing my body to other girls who i think have the perfect size/look fit physically. Sometimes i can be happy with what i got now, other times i can be embarrassed/discouraged. It just really depends on the situation & surrounding :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, you look amazing.
    I mean, it's great about you developing your two-year weight loss.
    Congrats!
    Tbh, I actually can never survive on a diet.
    Whenever I do, I always crave food right after I lose weight, lol
    You look fine.
    And I'm not calling you insecure, it's fine if you asked this question!
    (aren't we ALL here for some opinions or advice xD)
    We should all be grateful for our own bodies with their own flaws, and if you want to lose weight, who's stopping you!

Hope this helped :D

What Guys Said 10

• Based on what I see now, you can stop losing weight. Just hold your weight like this. Looks good. A petite young lady ❤️

• Thank you :) How tall do you think am i? Haha

• Girls within that height range are petite to you? Wow. Lol
      I'm flattered by the thought but i'm actually not that tall 😅

• First of all I just tried to use the door for scale. didn't work lol. I guessed the door would be 2,00 m, you're a ruler length shorter than your door, so I that was my guess lol. Also you could be 1,80 and still be petite. In my opinion this has nothing to do with petiteness. Its more your body form and the cute way you're standing there that made say this.

• You have weight that you could lose if you wanted to. But I wouldn't say you *need* to lose any. It's a question of whether you like where you're at.

• you look great, if you feel good the way you are now than there is no need to lose more weight ;)
    you don't look fat or chubby

• I think it's fine...
    Don't try to do extra now... it may affect ur health
    This is perfect , honestly

• I think you look very well - Good job losing the weight

• i dont see any need to reduce weight.

• I think you look great. Being too skinny can be ugly too

• Honestly, your a little chubby but how u dress with baggy clothes your body looks good. Maby were tighter shirts an a lower cut top. Not meaning like boobs out low cut just more than what u have in these pictures

• That would be nice 👌🏼

• If you are healthy and happy then simply maintain that. Do not try to aim for something to please others, that is when you become stupid.

What Girls Said 7

• No. I'd do you! You used to be chubby, even. Now you have a really nice posture. :)

• no you look fine

• omg yer so cute haha

• why do you look like 2 different people

• Because an alien granted my wish and transformed me into the present me 😉

• well you were fine in both pictures nothing is wrong with having a little meat on the bones a lot of guys like it but as you are now you might not want to lose anymore weight that looks like your target weight

• Nah you're being too generous. I was called fat back then prior to my weight loss. Even now, sometimes I still get that nickname

• You look fantastic!💕

• Girl I know some men on here are perverts you made the right choice to not show your underwear you don't have to. By looking at your pictures it's obvious you lost a good amount of body fat and you don't have to be naked to show it, I don't think you need to lose weight

• How did you edit out your face?

• I simply used an editing app on my cellphone :)

• Well done but yeah I think you should lose a bit more.

• Roughly, how many pounds should I lose more in your opinion?