How to lose belly fat?

I want to Lose a bit of fat in my belly / stomach

anyone know how I could do that?

Should i skip meals to lose Fat?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're lazy, it's not as bad as you think, just 10 minutes a day of lifting, three days a week, will help. 30 minutes of weight training per week has a greater reduction on waist size than almost any other variable.

Good luck.

What Girls Said 6

• Please don't skip meals and I'm not only saying that because it really sucks to starve yourself, I'm saying it because it's scientifically proven that you're only damaging your metabolism by skipping meals to lose weight. And the more you mess up your metabolism the harder it's going to be to lose weight or prevent from gaining it all back. I don't really remember the title of the book well but it says something about losing weight or metabolism or something like that and it's by Jillian Michaels (a famous really well known fitness instructor who was really overweight when she was younger.) She talks about her visits to mutliple specialists on weight loss and basically gives you the healthiest and most effective way to lose weight. If you're interested comment back and I'll look for the book to give you an exact title to see if you can find it at your local library and if you can't I could always reread it and summarize it for you or take pictures of the pages of the book and send them to you. It's really helpful, my mom has a thyroid problem which makes it really hard to lose weight and really easy to gain it but surprisingly because of her dedication and the book which helped her a lot she's quite fit. Everyone always compliments her on her figure (quite skinny but with muscle).

• cardio is the thing for burning fat :)

• CUT BACK ON CARBS!!! Carbohydrates have the tendency to fatten your belly and butt, No pop, control your pasta portions, whole wheat bread instead of white, eat cereal high in fiber, eat granola bars instead of candy bars and frozen yogurt instead of ice cream. That should do it!

• You can't spot reduce. You'd need to lose weight for losing belly fat. You can do some exercises to strengthen your core though...

• Don't skip meals ever. Try to eat and drink healthily: no high-calorie snacks, but food; no soda or alcohol, but water. Doing some exercises as well can also help.

• Skipping meals is literally the last thing you want to do.

What Guys Said 4

• Go to the gym and get a trainer to advise on stomach exercises.

• Don't skip meals. Change what you eat.
    Go for runs. Be more active.

• Start swimming. I do 1.9k (about 75 lengths) a couple of times a week, and i have no fat at all

• Cut bad carbs and perform HIIT.