People think I'm ugly like it's a fact?

Yesterday, people asked who was the ugliest kid in the class. I came in number three then ever since that. I been called ugly and stuff like that from other people. Some even said my sisters are way better looking than me. They can't give me a reason why I'm ugly. I been hearing it too often and they're trying to say it like it's an official fact.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm really sorry :( . They sound really cruel, I'm sorry you have to be at school with them. Please don't let them wear you down, you won't have to deal with that forever.

People at school always said I was ugly and I felt horrible about how I looked for years - in my first year of university I've been asked out by at least like 10 guys, and most of them were guys I didn't know me who approached me in the street or on nights out, so it was based just on my looks :')

People in school just like to pick someone to pick on. It's not you, they're just trying to make themselves feel good by putting someone else down. There is really nothing wrong with you.

Hang in there friend *hugs*

Most Helpful Guy

• Im an U-G-L-Y duck and i know it 👌🏼

What Girls Said 3

• Ugly ducking, don't worry, most adults don't look anything like they did as a kid. Fuck them. There's not really such a thing as "ugly" anyway, and damn if I don't know any "ugly" person who hasn't still accomplished getting laid and having girlfriends, don't fret

• One, you have to realize, everyone has their own opinion and sometimes people are just assholes and go with whatever everyone else is saying. I make a point to tell myself everything that I feel someone else would say to me so it doesn't affect me in any way. I am comfortable with myself and all of my flaws and I believe I am beautiful. I also know there are women that look much more beautiful than me and woman that are less attractive to me. YOU cannot accept what other people are saying about you. Words hurt, yes.. but everyone isn't put on this earth to be perfect. Looks fade, and a great personality changes a persons appearance. You are not ugly, keep your confidence within and just ignore the insults.

• What the fuck? That's messed up bro. I'm sorry you had to go through that.
    But anyhow kids are just mean and some are meaner than others. Don't ever let people tell you what you are.

What Guys Said 0