Guys, what physical features attracts you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like petite... slim with smallish parts, small pear shaped butts, smallish breast 32-34 B or smaller. Subtle curves on 4'-11" - 5'-2", 98-110 lbs frame. Small waist, slightly pouting lower abdomen, proportionately wide set hips (due to naturally wide pelvic region - not due to thickness), slimmer thighs. I like color in the skin. Natural color from melanin, not lotions or creams or sprays or booths or beds or even rays. I like hair. More than less, doesn't matter what type. Brunette - black, all shades of brown including reddish brown. I don't mind some hair on the body. I like it on colored Latinas and South American, African, Indian, southeast Asian and pacific island girls. I like Far East/Southeast Asian girl facial features, but also those of other women of color. (Mentioned above)

I think that just about covers my physical preferences for ladies😊

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• I am a legs guy, first girl I ever dated with a cross country runner. amazing long legs.

1|0
    0|0
  • Face and hair

1|0
    0|0
  • Everything lol

1|0
    0|0
  • LISTEN UP

if you're brunette and have brown eyes I am already 55% satisfied with your physical features

1|0
    0|0
  • The whole female body attracts me. I'm a butt and stomach guy! ;) so I like some curves.

1|0
    0|0
  • Around the face - hair, eyes, eybrows and lips
    Body - waist, lower back, hips and legs

1|0
    0|0
    • Hair length?

• No not hair length, because iv been attracted to short, long and buzz cuts

I think hair as in, making sure you have the right style and cut to compliment your face

• Oh okay! Cause my hair is black/straight and it goes down to my butt! :)

• All of them. I like hair, hips and butt a lot, though.

1|0
    0|0
    • What length hair do you like?

• No boy cuts and no super long hair. I'm a fan of the more average girls lol.

• And she has to be a brunette 😍

• Tight skin,

1|0
    0|0
  • Thick, long and beautiful legs 😍 uuuuugh I love legs and everything attached to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tiny boobs, slim waist, wide hips, thick thighs/calves, dark skin... oh and blue eyes and any hair color other than blonde.

0|0
    0|0
  • Booty, pretty fayce:P

0|0
    0|0
  • long hair, strong legs, and a big round butt

0|0
    0|0
  • Her eyes, lips, legs, butt, sometimes feet lol :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Face and boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • big brests and big butts

0|0
    0|0
  • Face, if you're beautiful I'll make it work! Even if you have small boobs and butt!
    It won't matter to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me the face of course and the rest goes to her shape. I usually like a girl who's fit takes good care of her health.

1|0
    0|0