Does those eyes in the first pic look like those eyes in the second pic?

does those eyes in the first pic look like those eyes in the second pic?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• They are the same eyes right? The only differences are that the top picture isn't in focus and in the second picture the eyebrows are scrunched downwards and make it seem like there is more skin slightly covering the top of the eyelids which would cause some people to make the mistake that the two pics are two different set of eyes even though they're the same set of eyes only with different expressions.

• they re not the same eyes. there are two different persons. don t you think eyes in first pic are enough bigger and more droppy the upper eyelids and different shape than the eyes in second pic?

• Ok look. in both pics both guys have normal expression. its not that the guy in first pic has more open expression than the other just his eyes and his eyebrows are like this. and that means that the eyes in first picture are different size and shape than the eyes in second picture right?

• Yeah I agree with you now but when I wrote this I had assumed one was scrunching his face up and didn't think that they really both had the same expression.

Most Helpful Guy

• Similar, but definitely not the same person.

And why are you comparing yourself to Tsarnaev?

• don t you think tsarnaevs eyes are enough bigger and more droppy?

• don t talk about him with me just answer my question. you said our eyes are similar and i m asking you don t you think tsarnaevs eyes are enough bigger and more droppy?

• please my friend it is important for me to know. what similarities have my eyes with him? aren t his eyes droppier and bigger?

What Girls Said 3

• Second pick has different eyebrow bone structure and shape they are all so more hooded in the second

• Honestly I can only tell they are the same eyes because of the eyebrows and the nose

• Actually I take that back because the shape isn't the same and the first pics eyebrows are higher than the second pics

• so in these two pics eyebrows and nose look the same but eyes look different?

• Yeah... but the eyebrow placement is different

• They're completely different

What Guys Said 1

• Yes I think so