Would red hair suit me?

I have natural black hair by the way. And I'm bored. Very bored. But I've never dyed my hair... What should I do?

Would red hair suit me?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• Yeah but i would miss your gorgeous black hair <3
    but I think there is seriously a color for people with
    black hair that's close to dark red you could try for your hair

laurenandchiffon.files.wordpress.com/.../...e4.jpg

1.bp.blogspot.com/.../...al-hi-color-magenta-7.jpg</a>

• there's an app on the google store that lets you add different hairstyles and make up to your picture. I was bored as well and so I played with it xD
    cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...7-bf38-a680d335b952.jpg
    If you want the app I can search for it cause I can't remember its name.

• Your hair is nice the color it is. If you were to straighten it, use some high-quality care products so that it was sleek and shiny, you would look amazing. I don't think red would be the best choice. If anything (for a change), I would do a super-dark purple... it would go much better with your skin tone.
    I still say a sleek version of what you have would make a night and day difference.

• I do get bored sometimes. However, never did I think of dying my hair to entertain myself lol. I can tell you right away though that red hair would absolutely suit me ! hehehe

It's hard to say. You seem to have a serious brow game. They are thick and really black. It suits you well really. Though I don't know how it would fit with red hair.

• That's a big problem :/ I should shave my eyebrows jk

• Nooooooo ! They're fine ! They didn't do anything to you ! Put down the raz... PUT DOWN THE RAZOR !
      BAD GIRL !
      Baaaaaaad girl !

Are you thinking of a natural ginger color or a fire truck kinda red?

• Fire truck kinda colour, no way hell no.. I don't know, suggest something?

• Do you have an idea of how red you mean red? Like a dark red, bright red, red highlights, etc?

Generally though, I think the natural black hair you have now would look better :)

• I'm not a fan of dyeing hair BUT if you still wanna, i think this color might look good on you

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...721a83859d.jpg

• I think it could work - I have always liked dyed red hair and you have a beautiful face.

• Yep dark red blue green purple mostly any colour will suit you but go for highlights instead of full... highlight looks more hot than fully dyed hair 😊
    Like blonde , red , purple or blue will look sexy on you 😶?

• Pagal ho? You look amazingggg in black! Why would you want to change that ever? I'd suggest get a different hair style if you're bored like try bangs you'll look adorable or check out these colors.

• therighthairstyles.com/.../

#1,4,8,9,12,13,14 I like the rest I didn't see

• Nah Katrina's pretty too :P and feminine :P
      Is Karina your fav? XD

• Well I'll disagree with you about Katrina! I find her a complete dude 😂 and he acting sucks! Yup kareena is my favorite in terms of looks and somewhat acting. I like prianka chopra too along with vidya balan and depika (some really amazing actresses).

• Change the style or add 'some' color but do not dye it all. The rumor that blondes have more fun is a fallacy. Brunettes are hotter...

• Nah, keep it black. Unless you just want highlights, in that case it might look ok.

• Like a natural red? Fucking scary thought, but please go for it and post pics.

• Now how red r we talkin, here?

• Yes go red.

• I like natural unlike most other guys I want the real thing

• Lol okay but do you think I can 'rock' the red head Look?

• That's good well than maybe you really are like that female vampire in the gif. :) a true dark princess like yourself :)

• Lol more like Damon actually if you wanna be accurate XD

• If you are adventurous, you may try. But in my opinion, red hair goes with a particular kind of skin and skin tone. I hope aap mairee baat samajh rahee hein :)

• don't dye it u look so beautiful with black one
    any another color won't suit u coz i likke contrast between ur hair and skin color

• It doesn't look like it, no.

• I think red would suit you quit well.

• You hair is beautiful.

What Girls Said 10

• I've dyed my hair a thousand colours because I've felt so bored with it. Especially reds/pinks/purples, lilac was my favourite. I have naturally dirty blonde hair and I bleached it to blonde and its so unhealthy, it doesn't even feel like hair. If you bleach your hair, when it grows your roots will look like shit. Although I do sometimes miss my purple hair, I REALLY regret bleaching it, worst decision I've ever made. Black hair looks great on you, please don't bleach it. Most black/dark brown hair has reddish/copper tones when lightened. Lighten your hair with lemon juice, but please do not use a hair bleach or peroxide. Just lemons and sunlight. Box colour you buy in a store is a joke, never use that. But going into the fall and winter, black hair is great. So many people try to get jet black hair, I can't do it all all, since I have blonde roots and blonde eyebrows.

• But won't lemon damage my hair?

• Will it turn back black after a time of remain red? :/

• no lmao... lemon juice is a bleaching agent, you're taking the pigment out of your hair, of course it won't go back to black... i dyed my hair so many times and I had blonde hair, so i didn't have to bleach it that much and i really regret it... you can do whatever you want.. just know that the people who are saying to do it have no experience with dying hair.

• what kind of red r we talking about here? i think u look gorgeous as is but the red i can see u suiting is a REALLY deep burgundy.

• there are too many types of red shades... I suppose it would look good if you also did your eyebrows a darker color than the red you choose but not leave them black... and also because you have light skin... but you'll have to lighten your hair for it to actually be noticeable, because red on black hair won't show much... and from experience... I wouldn't suggest damaging your hair...

you could always photoshop a photo of you and put red hair on it to see if you actually like it... and if you do, then go ahead and do it...

• What kind of red? I think bright red is definitely a no, but it's only my opinion tho. Hmm maybe dark red/maroon/burgundy will look fab on ya (:

• If you did go red then definitely the red that @JustinCaseUDontKnow picked for you, that would fit you perfectly. I like your black hair though, it looks awesome with your skin tone.

• It would be quite the process for you to go red. You would have to lighten your hair with bleach and that wrecks it (I know because I have been highlighting mine for over 20 years with it) and then let the bleach settle in your hair for a day or two after its done then you go back to the salon and put the red on. And because your hair is so black, it will take at least two bleach jobs.

• First off, you are gorgeous! I'm just seeing your picture now. You'd be pretty with red too but red is so difficult to maintain.

• Dye carefully, red is very hard to get out of your hair because the molecules are so small. I've dyed my hair many many times and I get bored easily so I change it up a lot. Try using a semi or demi permanent on your hair first then if you really like it go for permanent. Use manic panic if you want it to not last longer than a week or two (without major fading, use ion if you want it to last for a month+. Both can be found at sally beauty salon

• manic panic requires you to bleach your hair for it to actually show... because your hair is so black...
      (bleaching = damaging your hair to high levels D: ) and manic panic is mostly for drastic unnatural bright colors...

• I'll definitely listen to your advice :) thanks :)

• No problem :)

• I can see you with red hair

• Don't dye it red