Honestly how do these glasses look?

honestly  how do these glasses look?

I need glasses and would like to know your opinion on these

• like them
  • nah
  • ugly
  • another shape
  • I never liked glasses
  • your looks are just blah anyway

Most Helpful Guy

• Those glasses make you seem older - I would go for more modern frames.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• Get an eye patch like the kitty. It looks cool. :)

OK OK, I'll answer the question. I'm an old fart and don't really care for most of the modern styles, so maybe I'm a wrong person to answer. I would prefer something smaller. Maybe frameless or half frame. Also optically you'd be better with something smaller. Has the optician measured your pupils and told you which size frames you need? I think both optically and for appearance you want a more narrow nose piece, and smaller overall size.

I would prefer a solid color, maybe dark brown or black. I'd have to see you in them for comparison though. I could also seeing the opposite working, like a light copper / bronze color. Then again, that might be my old fart style speaking. :)

How strong is your prescription? And do you have astigmatism? Optically that can make a difference. If you have strong astigmatism you don't want round glasses.

Ask the optician and other customers at the store. You need to try on like 20 frames and see what kind of feedback you get. Those glasses are also sitting crooked on your face, but you probably already know that. The optician will fit them properly if you buy them.

• They make you look like a high school English teacher... just being honest :/

• You'd look better with round glasses in my opinion

• No no no no and no. Get something else

• Bad frame for your face. Get something more angled and smaller.

• Serious.. They are ugly. Lol

• you look very attractive

• I don't like them. Strange shape.

• You look very nice and those glasses fit you perfectly.

• Yoy're hot

• I think the frames don't compliment your face shape. There are online articles and stuff explaining what kind of glasses ho best with which face shape. You can always take help from them

• The colour is nice, it suits your look i find

• I like them and you are beautiful

• Ugly, but I never liked glasses anyway :P

• No. Just... no.

What Girls Said 6

• They look a little awkward to me. I would suggest getting a smaller pair and maybe not so heavily-framed. Try metal instead of plastic, since in some cases dark, plastic frames can weigh the face down and make you appear older than you actually are.

• i don't like these.. you should try some else..

• To be honest with you, you look a little bit nerdy and I don't like them :/ Try another pair on :) but eh if you like those glasses, then keep them :) <3

• They lool cute!

• i think more of a narrow shape would suit your face better, since it is a nice oval shape.

• They look good on you :)