Is it possible to make your brown eyes lighter or make them look lighter?

Without contacts. I really hate my boring brown eyes.

• Yes. (explain)
  • No.

Most Helpful Guy

• Never heard of anyway of doing it apart from makeup maybe as other have said google it for advice.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, to make eyes appear brighter, you can play with eyeshadows that will brighten your eye colour. For instance, blue eyes love rust and terracotta brown shades, while bronze eyeshadows with flecks of gold can pop brown and hazel eyes.

Good luck.

What Guys Said 4

• why would you ever want to do that? brown eyes are amazing.

• Yeah anal bleaching works great on "browneyes".

• Just be happy with who you are, and that you can see. There are millions of blind/deaf people in the world

What Girls Said 5

• No. Gotta live with what you were born with. Brown eyes are actually beautiful.

• wow definitely not possible... just be thankful you can see.

• Different eye shadows and eyeliner colours can emphasize eye colour you could search on youtube tutorials for brown eyes and google makeup to suit brown eyes etc :)

• Lol I don't know how it possible but my eyes went from green to dark brown and now they're light brown with bits of hazel and green.

Besides I have brown eyes

• there's always surgery to get your eye color changed...