So I'm 16 years old and I recently asked out best friend out after hanging out for about 2 years. She said no ofc, why else would I be here? It got me thinking tho. Whenever I asked her how she rated me, she gave me a 10 (too spare my feelings), but now she said no to going to HC with me. So I set out to find an actual rating that isn't biased. Pls be honest, I'm not gonna get butthurt or go into depression.
- 1-2 you are an ugly nugget14% (4)26% (5)19% (9)Vote
- 3-4 plastic surgery might help0% (0)11% (2)4% (2)Vote
- 5-6 middle of the pack50% (14)42% (8)47% (22)Vote
- 7-8 Hannah shouldn't have rejected you18% (5)16% (3)17% (8)Vote
- 9-10 Hannah you are stupid, this guy is prince charming 2.018% (5)5% (1)13% (6)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
finding someone attractive does not guarantee you'll date them, people find different things attractive... and in addition to attraction you need a spark/chemistry, you can't date just anyone. dont take it personally. you look good, keep on keepin on. it's only awkward if you make it, pretend like nothing happened.1