So I'm 16 years old and I recently asked out best friend out after hanging out for about 2 years. She said no ofc, why else would I be here? It got me thinking tho. Whenever I asked her how she rated me, she gave me a 10 (too spare my feelings), but now she said no to going to HC with me. So I set out to find an actual rating that isn't biased. Pls be honest, I'm not gonna get butthurt or go into depression.
- 1-2 you are an ugly nuggetVote A
- 3-4 plastic surgery might helpVote B
- 5-6 middle of the packVote C
- 7-8 Hannah shouldn't have rejected youVote D
- 9-10 Hannah you are stupid, this guy is prince charming 2.0Vote E
Most Helpful Girl
finding someone attractive does not guarantee you'll date them, people find different things attractive... and in addition to attraction you need a spark/chemistry, you can't date just anyone. dont take it personally. you look good, keep on keepin on. it's only awkward if you make it, pretend like nothing happened.1