How do I look on a scale of 1-10?

How do I look on a scale of 1-10?
.

So I'm 16 years old and I recently asked out best friend out after hanging out for about 2 years. She said no ofc, why else would I be here? It got me thinking tho. Whenever I asked her how she rated me, she gave me a 10 (too spare my feelings), but now she said no to going to HC with me. So I set out to find an actual rating that isn't biased. Pls be honest, I'm not gonna get butthurt or go into depression.

• 1-2 you are an ugly nugget
  • 3-4 plastic surgery might help
  • 5-6 middle of the pack
  • 7-8 Hannah shouldn't have rejected you
  • 9-10 Hannah you are stupid, this guy is prince charming 2.0

Most Helpful Girl

• finding someone attractive does not guarantee you'll date them, people find different things attractive... and in addition to attraction you need a spark/chemistry, you can't date just anyone. dont take it personally. you look good, keep on keepin on. it's only awkward if you make it, pretend like nothing happened.

What Girls Said 6

• I like the horse.

• You're a very handsome guy! I'm sure she'd be lucky to have you! Her loss! :-)

• You're an attractive guy. The girl was probably not the one for you anyway, so don't sweat it!

• Meh, you look alright.

• You're a very handsome guy. I'll give you a 10. I also like the horse :P

• You are taking this way too personally.. There is nothing wrong with you. She just wasn't into you..

• Yeah, I guess that's what it was, I'm just kinda concerned that she won't wanna be friends with me anymore. I guess things are gonna be awkward for a while

• That's the risk you took.. Either way life goes on and things will settle down

What Guys Said 6

• I think you look good - Don't worry your time will come

• Don't take pics with donkeys, horses, lamas, etc. I assumed that you were from Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, or India. Only to find out you were Merican.

• God bless Murica, by the way I'm half Indian, half black. So I guess I'm exactly what this country hates.

• Aww I don't hate you man

• most people on the poll are lying to you. You are very skinny (not the good kind), you are very dark (the dirty looking kind), you have a bad haircut and unhealthy looking hair, and you have teeth probably similar to the horses. not be upset though it doesn't mean you have to be unhappy, some people are just born good looking and some are not. If your not you'll just have to accept it and once you do you'll feel better because your standards for yourself will drop, you will date in your league, and you will understand when a girl tells you no.

• As much as you may think looks matter at this point in life, they simply do not. Just get a good education, job, etc and every girl will want you. At some stage in every woman's life (usually between the ages of 25-30) about 70-80% of them go from being vain to materialistic. Need proof? Just take a look at Hugh Hefner or Donald Trump!

• 0|0
  • Good looking guy with a smile to die for