How the hell do some people have like crystal clear skin? I'm jealousss?

Like no pimples no scars. NOT EVEN CLOGGED PORES! do you know why? and give tipss

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll go with genetics here.
    I keep getting 1 random pimple lately and I've been on a healthy diet.

Most Helpful Girl

• ● Wash your face twice a day, once when you wake up and once before bed.
    ● Always always ALWAYS remove your makeup before sleep, preferably as soon as you get home. The longer that stuff stays on your skin, the more it'll clog your pores and cause acne.
    ● Exfoliate in the shower and scrub scrub scrub until all the dead skin is gone and you're pink like a newborn.
    ● Moisturize if you have naturally dry skin, especially in the winter when the air is dry. The last thing you want is chapped skin. Even if your skin is oily, you should still use a moisturizer, just make sure that it is built into your foundation instead of layering it underneath.
    ● Drink lots of water, and I mean looooots. 8 glasses per day is ideal.
    ● Don't pick! If you have pimples, don't pop them. The bacteria on your hands can cause major breakouts. Dilute equal portions of witch hazel in some water, dab some on a cotton ball and gently cleanse your face with it. Store in the fridge. Alternatively, you could dab some tea tree oil on your spots as required.
    ● When you shave, always go WITH the grain (in the same direction the hair grows). This prevents razor burn and ingrown hairs that look terrible. Apply lotion religiously afterwards to make your skin baby smooth.

• Thaaank you! this is great information

What Guys Said 8

• Genes play a huge role, they are by far the most important factors. However you can do things to help your skin be clearer by exfoliating and washing your face twice a day.

• Genetics plays a bigger role in that than most people will admit but there are medications that can help.

• Different people, different genes - All you can do is help nature along loads of fruit, vegetables and water.

• Some people just have the gene where they don't have poor skin or seem to age and maybe they eliminate lot stuff out of their diet to make their skin crystal clear.

• I bet they use Photoshop!

• Some people are simply better than others.

• drink nothing but water. and sometimes milk and some orange juice and other healthy drinks

• They don't do things to damage it, meaning, they don't eat bad foods, they don't stay in the sun too long, they don't touch their skin with oily fingers, that sort of thing.

What Girls Said 13

• For my clear skin, I get it from my genetics on my mother's side. But what really works is origins by smashbox or aveeno to clear up skin. For acne treatments use proativ X Out.

• -genes
    -plenty of water
    -plenty of vitamin D
    -moisturising/exfoliating
    -visit the sauna (it's good to sweat)

• it mostly has something to do with genetics

• mostly genetics.. rest is how you take care of it,,

• 1. genetics
    2. if not genetics, healthy diet (no or very little processed foods) and no dairy
    3. good skin care routine

• They inherited good genes

• Its mostly genetics but also its also linked with your hormones, you always heard how they said how fried food of surgars can cause acne its not true food doesn't do anything to you skin but stress and hormonal imbalance can...

• My skin is like that because it's so dry that I don't have enough oil on my face to get pimples.

• Water and moisturize did wonders for me :)

• Drink water, milk.

• like how many glasses a day for each

• 8 glasses water and 2 glasses milk, one when you wake up and other before you go to bed.

• lotions creams and lost of care to the skin i dont tan i have pearly white skin :3

• These people either have good skin genetics or they go to the dermatologist regularly.

• Primarily genetics but external factor affects how clear your skin is as well.
    Quite a few of my friends have baby-smooth skin and don't do anything special to have it, they just do.

I on the other hand have mild acne that hydrogen peroxide facial washes helps a lot. Sometimes my skin clears up very nice, other times (like currently) I get breakouts.

To help clear your skin drink water and just be healthy overall. Medicated face washes and toners help as well.