Am I somewhat attractive or below average?

Just wonder if my looks is the problem of me being perpetually single.
Am I somewhat attractive or below average ?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look pretty. Young. Being single is not all about your natural look. It can be other reasons such as behavior. But being single at 18 or whatever your age is does not have to mean a negative thing. You are not expected to have your first date by age x. It's different for everyone.

• I'm 24 and the only children in my family who never bring a boyfriend home, and my mom start to worry. Lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I say your are more above average, only if you grow your hair long, get rid of the glasses and use some makeup, plus you should consider threading your eyebrows...

You seem physically fit and have good features... the fact you are 24 you should strongly consider changing you appearance... it will make a hudge difference...

What Guys Said 31

• Of course your are attractive! If you want to see an example of 'below average', that's gotta be me! :P

• Haha. Thanks. And you are certainly not bellow average.

• Thank you, that's really nice of you to say! It just gave a small boost to my severely low self esteem!

• You look very attractive, nice clear skin and eyes, and symmetrical features.

Don't worry about being single. I'm remarkably handsome, and perpetually single too :)

All in good time...

• I would say you look okay

• You're freakin' adorable is what you are. Certainly not the problem from what I see. You seem a bit shy, I'd suggest putting yourself out there more. Join a club, meet some people. Who knows, one of them might ask you out, or you might work up the courage to do so yourself.

• You are certainly a very attractive young lady!! There is nothing you need do to change anything. You have a lovely smile, lovely eyes, and I'm sure there is a lovely personality within!

• I think very pretty

• below average.

• Pretty cute, maybe you're self conscious about your braces or something? They will benefit you a lot in the long run. I know from experience...

• You look young, beautiful, and educated.

• Yeah dude, you're pretty cute.

• Your pretty but you have an ethnic look to you

So it will be an acquired taste... maybe thats why

• You are average tho your glasses and the braces make you look cute, your looks are not the reason of you being single

• i think you're quite cute tbh

• I believe when you loose the braces you will be attractive

• Super cute :) Guys don't know what they are missing.

• You look attractive!

• Thanks

• There could be a lot of other reasons why your single, one being you haven't met the right guy yet. Get to know people and try really hard to be very social.

• You're very cute😊😊

• Daww adorable

• Looks good to me man.

• you are dateable

• I would consider you my type so slightly above average.

• Average...
    But really cute

• You are atractive, not close to average.

• Look kinda cute,, pvt message me

• Look at your age and you say "perpetually" ? You have time in front of you.

• I'm 24. Lol

• That is fine. You will find someone. by the way... You are charming. Someone WILL fall for you when the time is right.

• You look good

• You are beautiful

• U r beautiful.

• Looks good

• you look pretty :)

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 9

• I think you're attractive.
    The braces are commonly associated with teenagers tho, so maybe that's it?

Also I don't actually think attractivness has much to do with success in dating. I know plenty of really pretty girls that never get asked and plenty of ugly people who have no issues getting a date

• The metal bits and the 50s era glasses... Gotta go

• you're pretty

• you are good.. :)

• you're very pretty :)

• You're above average. You're very pretty.

• Pretty and when the braces get removed BEAUTIFUL,,

• You are cute... anybody who tell otherwise can just f off...

• You're cute. How old are you?

• Thanks. I just turned 24 last September

• There's your problem. You're in your mid 20's but you still look like a baby. I'm the same way. You're going to have a hard time dating. :(