People say I looked like a bitch before they got to know me?

Some of my friends said that before they met me, I looked like a bitch, demanding and bossy before they got to know me and jokingly said I was the exact opposite.

I don't know what that means or HOW. I asked them and they just said "you give off that vibe".

What does that mean to you? What are the characteristics of looking bitchy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes for sure, I have met friends who at first came off as jerks or bitches. I think has to do with over confidence to a point of being arrogant. Or like you are trying to hard at something. Or could be little things- tone of voice, the way you talk and treat others...

What Guys Said 14

• How about a picture?
    Some people just have facial features that lend to this look. Some call it Resting Bitch Face. To be quite honest, I personally find it very attractive... mainly because it generally lends to a more aggressive appearance (which I like).
    Generally a non-smile, eye brows that slant upward, sometimes thinner cheeks and more prominent bone-structure. Although anyone can have the resting bitch face, people who are average weight or skinny have it more commonly due to more defined bone characteristics.
    I'd like to see your picture just to see if what they say is true.

• Some people are just like that - I am too, I have a real serious face - If person is going to judge you by your face they are not worth getting to know.

• lol that's funny 😂

you probably just had that look that doesn't make you look so nice.

• you have resting bitch face, my sister has the same, it's pretty fun tbh

• A certain style of clothing and excessive quantities of makeup do that.

• I have been told the same

• you probably have resting bitch face.

• Resting bitch face. My girlfriend has it. She's actually quite nice

• you probably look mad a lot. people tell me i look like i would be an asshole before they met me because i always have a serioua face even though i feel like im laughing 24/7

• This is why first impressions are stupid.

• Don't be to surprised I mean this is every girl alive

• lol you have a bitch face

• You just look standoffish, your body language needs to change

• For me its, how you facially look, like if you use you get demanding a lot you can get this type of rich girl bitchy look, my recommendation is to focus on things you can change, like hair or makeup. Letting your hair out all the way can be a bad thing, plus smiling helps!

What Girls Said 6

• You might have a resting bitch face where you think your face is relaxed and you're just looking at people but to everyone else they think you're looking them up and down and judging.

• Ah, the wonders of resting bitchface. Google it, it's a thing. Some people just look more intimidating than others. Smiling more might help.

• Maybe you seem very confident and aren't afraid to talk in a large group of people and take initiative. O. o
    Or b*tch in the meaning of sl*t, maybe you dress more revealing.
    I haven't seen you, so can't tell. 😂

• Some people have resting bitch face but quite often I find if your smart and attractive people assume you'll be a bitch anyways.

• i think they might mean 'bitch' as in you could steal their guys. lol.

• you prob look uptight and bossy which is a bitchy look