Do you think Sheri Moon Zombie is hot?

Do you think Sheri Moon Zombie is hot?

For a 45 year old I think she's smoking hot. Rob Zombie is awesome by the way. Just felt the need to say that.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah hot damn looks younger than 45

What Girls Said 4

• yah she's gorgeous!

• She is pretty, but she's a terrible actor and only got most of her roles because of her husband.

• You mean actress. Actors are male. I thought she was good in American Rejects, but I agree she's not a great actress. Rob is a great director though. Besides I just was asking if she was hot. She never even tickles my brain when considering actresses.

• I say actor too, I don't believe different sexes need different words. Best actor award ought to go to whoever shines the most in any given film or show, not one for the females and one for the males. Blah

• I mean suit yourself, but I feel there is a difference. Like waiter and waitress. Warlock and Witch. Queen and King. Emperor and Empress. I actually like the idea of one per gender. Maybe they should make a separate award for most outstanding acting performance... they probably have that.

• So ugly. I don't like her

• I hate Rob zombie for making that confusing ass movie called house of a thousand corpses. That movie was all kinds of fucked up and it was confusing
    So none of the victims make it out? I mean wtf. What is going on in his head to make movies like that? That movie gave me nightmares

• I've never seen that movie, but that's really silly to hate a guy over that. I've seen his Halloween movies and they are good. I love his music. Besides what does that have to do with his wife? She's just an actress in it. How does that make her not hot?

He made another movie about witches. That looked creepy too. I haven't seen it. Is he kind of weird? I imagine so, but him and his wife seem like nice people to me. They are just hardcore horror fans.

• He's weird and his wife dresses like she's weird too

• Don't most rockers dress weird?

What Guys Said 5

• she's chillin d00d

• She is attractive. I do like RZ music as well.

• She's looks like a MILF.

• No idea who she is but she is attractive

• You don't know who Rob Zombie is? Ever seen the new Halloween movies?

• No I haven't - I'll google him

• Wow. He's a rock superstar man. I don't even listen to rock like that anymore and know him. He also is an actor and director. His wife was in American Rejects.

• Dear God no