No boyfriend since birth. Is that a serious problem at my age? How to deal on this situation?

When it comes on that thing I'm the dumbness ever human created. I do a lot of crush but getting deeper than that? I don't think so. Now I'm I feel old and ugly. I'm starting to act irritated old-maid. How to deal on this? It's getting tougher every year 😨😰😱😱😱

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 25 and never kissed, been on a date, or had a sweet hug with a girl who was not family-related. So what? I can wait until I find the perfect match. If you are really bothered by where you stand then YOU make the first move. And you won't die if you get rejected. It just means he is not right for you. So you look for another guy.

• 😱😱😱 oh my G!! I feel at ease somehow. Now I know there still guys also same situation as mine. Unless they just lying 😣

I'm not a flirty type. I'm a clown and buddy material 😂 So having first move is very very very tough for me

• And I'm very shy so it's hard for me too. But everything takes effort. It's worth it eventually.

• Haha you need fixed/arranged marriage! 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• Look, you said you'll "never try to make a move" on your crush. See there's your problem. You're terrified of rejection and terrified of becoming single for the rest of your life. People seriously gotta learn that rejection happens, it sucks but its just a part of life and it is something you can move on from, its not the end of the world.
    Having a boyfriend or not doesn't always have to do with appearance, I know these gorgeous girl friends of mine whom have never had a boyfriend. Even though they are pretty popular with they guys, when it comes to dating and crushes they go nuts. They get all shy and nervous and don't know what to do, and then run away from their problems, and then nothing happen in the end and they get upset and wonder why no one ever likes them. 😒
    Look, you can't just expect things to be handed to you. When you like someone, show it, or at least hint it, otherwise they won't know. Ask your crush on a date yourself. And stop acting like an irritated old maid, that is not a good look if you want to attract a guy 😂 And also, you're still a young adult, there are many people your age who hasn't dated anyone yet. Plus you've still got pretty much over 60 years left of your life, how are you even old? Whaat? Stop putting so much pressure on yourself. You're worrying so much over nothing.

• I'm botherd too if I get boyfriend I don't think I can focus on my work 😭😂😂😂

Thank you your the second who touched my heart that rejection is a part of life, it really sucks (just to think) but
      It really happen to everyone.

I had a crush with my workmate he's a serious guy but suddenly he got crazy everytime he will arrive at thestore he will lightly punch me in arms then I would ask him why and he's not answering and he's been weird then sometimes he distracts me so I ended up avoiding him. I'm talking to him now formally with this face 😐
      Before I always smile to everyone. Now he's exempted 😂😂

What Guys Said 7

• Settle for the not so good looking guys. (:
    They're desperate, so you won't have much trouble getting one.

• It felt like I'm also desperate 😂 I do have boy friends and I'm more comfortable to them since My personality is a bit boyish 😂 They never advise that thing 😂 They advised me to wait and not to be picky 😂😂

• Its a quick fix for people who simply wants a hug or just someone to be physically close with without any form of sex involved. Haha! But its not popular in our country though, Singaporeans are mostly conservative and closed minded, so you'll hardly get to meet people there anyway.

• I don't mind hugging my friends, colleague, or anyone I trust without malice 😂😂 I actually like/addict in cuddling people around it gives me energy and happiness 🎉😍🎉😍🎉 but imagining having boyfriend then hug? Uhmmm wait I need to imagine again. I can't see it clearly 😸😸

• Try dating sites. You get rid of most of the awkwardness via online chat before you meet and if you don't like what he is saying you can just close the window and look for another guy.

• That's cool. I don't have no Identity here as you can see I'm just seeking for advise. That advise will be queued on my desperate list 😂 by the way thanks 😇😇😇

• Instead of waiting for the "right guy". You should try making the first move with whatever guy attracts you. It might help you get a boyfriend fast

And also, I find your question funny because I've never heard of women getting "old & ugly" before their 30's. Some women even look pretty good till their late 30's

• I never try to make first move to my crush, I can die if he rejected me 😇😰
      I had crush on my colleague few weeks ago but I find it weird and awkward I started to ignore my feeling and focus on my work 😅😥😑😇

Is it? ☺️
      "old and ugly" I felt that way 24 no boyfriend plus the fact I'm prisoned on my work 😑😑😑😑

• My question is, who was your boyfriend prior to birth?

• Dumbness ever human created? You really are.

• Yeah that was I'm posted right

👍👍

• Haha no 😅😅😅 please give me some light. I'mtotally blurr 😂😂

• You mean saying dumbness human EVER is not appropriate phrase? I'm sorry I admit it I'm having a hard time in my grammar 😅😅
      I'm more confuse 😂😂😭

• I'm in the same boat. Almost 26, and never had a girlfriend.

• Whoaaaahhh 😱😱😱😱😱 I'm not alone lets have single squad 😂😂

It's not my time yet I think 😂😂

• 22, and no girlfriend either ever. Not alone.

• Are you gay? Just kidding. Yeah cheers!!!

Don't loose hope youve still got 2 years before my age maybe you can find your own one ❤️🐒

• I'm not into that 😖😖 if ever i'm having a crush again and feel the eagerness to tell it. Better luck next time to me 😂

• You'll find someone!

What Girls Said 0