Curly vs. Straight hair?

Happy for opinions from both genders on this. I have worn my curly hair naturally for most of my adult life, but I am wondering if I would look more professional with it straight. Esp for job interviews, etc. The link is a pick of me with my natural hair and with it straightened.

http://www.tiikoni.com/tis/view/?id=e90c126

• Curly
    36% (9)28% (7)32% (16)Vote
  • Straight
    64% (16)72% (18)68% (34)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I will confuse you - I think more attractive curly but more professional straight so depends what you are going for.

2|0
    0|0
    • That actually makes sense - my partner hates it when I straighten it and he says he prefers it curly, but I think whatever you do with curly hair, it's hard to make it look professional. I might have to settle on a compromise with him: straight hair Mon-Fri and natural hair on the weekends, haha.

• Thanks for MHG

What Guys Said 7

• I think straight looks better on you in general and definitely more professional.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say straight hair but I like your look in general better on the right picture, if you'd keep the pictures but change the hairstyle on both I might think different haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Wavy.

///

0|0
    0|0
  • Your hot :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow really

0|0
    0|0
  • Wavyxwill be good on u

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see any curly hair. Just wavy and straight. What'd I miss?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• You're so cute with curly hair. It makes you look so free, youthful and fun, also a little loving. It's honestly really adorable.

0|0
    0|0
  • the straight hair frames your face better and looks more polished

1|0
    0|0
  • i think both look really nice but straight looks a little more professional and put together

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it's more about shape.
    i like the way you have you hair styled when it's straight.

0|0
    0|0
  • id kill for beautiful curly hair all i have is straight jet black hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight..

0|0
    0|0
  • Your hair is naturally very pretty but it's more sophisticated when it's straight so maybe wear it straight for special occasions and such

1|0
    0|0