Rate this body?

Rate this body ?
Rate this body from 1-10 . do you think weight loss is needed?

Most Helpful Guy

• At such a young age, this isn't good. Many people will tell you that you have nice hips and a good shape (which you do), but in a few years you're naturally going to get bigger... and that isn't going to look nice at all. I can only assume that the back of your legs are not something nice to look at. I think you should keep up the hard-work... lose some weight now while it's easy so you don't have an ongoing struggle in the future.
    Just my opinion though.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 30

• I think it is really nice

• The upper half looks very nice. The bottom half, not so much.

• You need to lose weight your to big

• Rrrrr... You look hot ! Loooooove your hips ! I personally don't think you need to change anything.

• i'd say 7.5. could lose some weight, but a few pounds and it'd be a solid 8/8.5... also, more pixels :P

• I don't like to rate with numbers, but I think that body is pretty much perfect.

• I think it's awesome

• Bam! Weight loss needed: zero

• Upper body good lower body needs some work

• I say eight or so
    I wouldn't say weight loss is needed
    But she should keep up the good work I say

• Stomach looks toned so clearly works out lots

• I don't like to give a number based on looks.
    You're perfectly beautiful just as you are, honestly you don't need to loose any weight whatsoever.
    You're in perfect shape, love those legs

• It's sexy : )

• NOOOOOOO!!! That body is a 12/10. Be thankful!

• 8 for sure

• 9, you have nice curves in nice places.
    More pictures like this would be nice :p

• 8/9 out of ten

• 7 Out of 10 ...
    Upper half is excellent
    Bottom part... need some improvement

• i can't rate thqt body. is off the rate scale. very super beautiful thighs and cute flat stomach

• you dont need to lose weight. 9.5

• 6, weight loss not really needed but if want to leg excercises. Other than that very nice body.

• Sexy for me

• I think your sexy you skinny with thighs and an ass dream girl rate 1000

• i will rate 5

• Love the abbs, hips, leggs, can tell you workout.

• wouldn't say anything is wrong at all, but hitting the gym and cutting some weight would make you look a lot better

• no. i don't think any weight loss is needed

• I won't rate. It's not the body type in prefer but I know lots of guys that would vote aye where between a 5 and 10 out of ten and wouldn't want you to lose any weight. They might say time the hips and thighs. They might!

There are as many different tastes and preferences among guys about girls as there are guys.

• It's not bad, not my type, but, not bad

• Some weight loss necessary

What Girls Said 7

• I think she looks amazing. Why are so many people scared of a fit girl with a little curves, it's never killed anyone lol

• I thought I was having a hard time fitting into jeans, I pity this girl. She won't fit into jeans at all.

I think she needs to loose a little weight. Her body is well-formed, but I think she might be already overweight, which is not healthy.

• top is beautiful, i only would say work on your thighs. But otherwise you look great.

• That body is so sexy good god

• I don't like that ass. Weight loss needed..

• 9.5. Extra.5 if you had thigh gap (which is physically impossible)

• 6/10. It looks okay now but she's a cheeseburger away from being fat. I can see her blowing up in less than 10 years.

Her weight is not good. She's just lucky that her body shape is good. She would look so much better 15lbs less.