What is the perfect length for a girls hair?

what does your dream girls hair look like?

do you think a girls hair can be too long?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• If she is picking up pieces of gum from the ground, then her hair are too long. I think I would consider her lower back to be the maximum practical length. Otherwise, any length that suits her well is perfect.

• Depends on the rest of the girl's look. But overall I like when hair goes about halfway down her back. To me hair can be too long.

• Leg hair is light or dark brown, but no more than 1-3 cm and straight
    armpit hair is wiry and no more than 6cm long, or she trims it, or shaves every month or so
    pubic hair is no more than 10 cm, and trimmed away from the genitals

I don't have preference to what the hair on her head does, except that it's not subjected to copious amounts of shampoo, blow dryers, straighteners, curlers, hairspray or other products or mistreatments.

• I like all lengths of hair depends a lot on thr girl which length I would pick for her.

• I would love golden locks with a length of 50 cm with a variation of 30 micrometers... I seriously do not know what you are worried about xD Personally I think most guys do not care all that much about hair length as long as its balds or considered like a guys haircut in today's society. I like this girl who has short and split hair and I also like this girl who has normal hair I personally like I said,' Do not Care." You're welcome for my opinion.

• i don't give a shit about hair length except if it's buzzed and in most exceptions, boy hair short (some girls can pull if off, but it's hard).

• to her boobs/past her shoulders. I like long hair

• I prefer a girl with smooth or wavy hair just below the shoulders or mid-back length.

• Perfect length for me is if it touches your boobs/cleavage area.

• Curly or wavy anywhere from sholder to upper back long.

• I like hair down to around their boobs

• Mine? I like it when it's to her mid back. i don't like it covering her tight end, but I also don't like when it's so short that it looks like a man, so mid back is perfect for ME

What Girls Said 3

• How can there be ONE perfect length for every girl's hair? Does every girl have the same lifestyle? Do we all have the same style? Do we all possess the same time and resources?

It's YOUR HAIR. Only YOU get to decide what the perfect length is for you. Sometimes it may be down to your tailbone and other times it will be a pixy cut. Your choice.

• I think it differs depending on the girl, some pull really long off and some pull really short off. Mines personally up to my hips

• this is not me but this is what my hair looks like one just goes all the way to my butt.happycurlhappygirl.files.wordpress.com/.../tumblr_mzcfrjjik51rx4xrmo1_5001.jpg