What nationality do you think I am?

People often get it wrong which surprises me. Including people of my own nationality. They are shocked when I speak to them with my native language. (Sorry for the late night crappy selfie.)
Just like to hear your opinions. Thank you!

What nationality do you think I am?

Sorry everyone should have picked a better picture. Sigh, sorry for wasting your time but then again if you are on here you might not have other things to do anyways. xD
Peace and may the force be with you.
Again I picked a bad picture. So it's not really fair for you guys to tell. If I could delete this question I would but can't so let's all just carry on with our lives and peace out. Thank you for anyone that answered. and remember to use the force because we are all the chosen one.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• Latina maybe mexican - Very hard with pic to see

• Russian? Eastern euro?

• it's almost impossible to tell since it looks filtered and at a bad angle, but if i had to guess, it would be eastern european or scandinavian. i'm gonna go with russian i guess. if not, either romanian or finnish i guess.

• Chinese. filler

• Bruh, I know EXACTLY how you feel. :P

• Jamaican with a hint if german

• Oh gracious, you're quite unusual looking and very pretty

• Can't waste my time being that pretty~

• I'm sorry I just didn't check but thank you! Nice of you to say.

• Ooh I wasn't suggesting you wasted my time, rather, that it wasn't possible. I was responding to your update, which I had hoped would tell me more than "Asian, " which I wasn't prepared to guess, by the way

• Japanese for sure..

• hıyar gibisin amk :D

• hipanic or portugese

• From this angle you appear Turkish.

• French. Frances, mi pringada.

• I think one of your parents is Asian and the other is black

• chinese witchyo punk ass fake ass contacts

• black. . . .

• Dont know and dont care what nationality you are.. if your born on planet earth, your a effing human being

With a small stash it looks like

• It isn't a small stash it is the shadow from her phone

• I can dig a little stash, no shame

• Star wars fan

Hottness level just went up young padawan

• Whatever your nationality is you sure are pretty.

What Girls Said 5

• Are you wearing contacts? 0.0 Anyways uhmmm Thai? Some kind of asian? Kazakh could work too but I doubt you are... I don't know thats all Im getting from this angle.

• I'm actually not wearing contacts. I have light eyes and when I filtered it, it turned blue and since it's my favorite color I just kept it lol. Yep I'm Asian but not Thai, sorry about the bad angle. I just took it while laying down and realize how dumb it was after I posted my question.

• Meh, you look Asian.

• thats not really a good side to tell id need to see a front picture that shows all traits

• I can't upload anymore pictures after I posted my Q. :(
      Sorry I knew I should have stood up to take the selfie xD oh well sorry for being a lazy butt.

• You're Asian

• Hard to tell with your lenses, and filters. But I'm pretty sure you are Asian.

• I thought it was obvious that I was Asian I just meant: Korean, Japanese, Chinese etc. And you're right should have picked a better picture but thumbs up for your input :)

• To be specific, I would guess Between Indonesian or Thai, or malaysian with Chinese descendants