Guys what do you think of me, Attractive or ugly?

Guys what do you think of me,Attractive or ugly?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry but you're ugly.
    3/10
    I believe there's always potential though. Hit the gym, brush your teeth and use mouth wash, change your hair style and colour and put on some makeup.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hope this is not a troll question

What Guys Said 14

• I think you are pretty

• Not a good look. Sorry. Your teeth bother me.

• People can say about your teeth what they want but it's the fact that you are fat that turns them off most. It doesn't help that you seem to be a fun and cheerful girl. You are asking about looks and you just don't have them.

• Your pretty, you look like you have an amazing personality

Teeth whitening wouldn't hurt though 😁

• I can't say you're attractive because I'm a bit biased. You look way too much like my mother is why. However you have very pretty eyes if that's any consolation.

• In the interest of honesty. Ugly.

• Whiten your teeth for sure, I thought that before I clicked your photos. Also, wear less to no makeup and you should be good to go. You're lucky, blonde hair does you justice.

• You are very pretty...

• You look pretty great but please stop showing your teeth. They make you look like a evil witch.

• hahahaha you're trolling girl?

• you are attractive baby

• MILF. I would go there :)

• you uglyyyyyyyyyyy asf and your teeth ewwwwwwww

• is this a joke?

• Why would you think it's a joke?

What Girls Said 5

• To be honest in the 1st picture you look pretty. I just feel like in the other two you are smiling too hard. I agree with everyone else. You should whiten your teeth. I think your blonde hair make your teeth's color pop out more makes it more yellow than it probably is.

• You have pretty eyes and face. Your hair really washes you out. I would suggest something warmer- perhaps an auburn color. And your teeth could use whitening.

• You're pretty but I think darker hair would suit you.

• I think you're cute, pretty

• How much do you charge to haunt a house?