Guys what do you think of me, Attractive or ugly?

Guys what do you think of me,Attractive or ugly?

0|0
6|15

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry but you're ugly.
    3/10
    I believe there's always potential though. Hit the gym, brush your teeth and use mouth wash, change your hair style and colour and put on some makeup.

2|3
    4|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I hope this is not a troll question

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I think you are pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a good look. Sorry. Your teeth bother me.

1|0
    1|0
  • People can say about your teeth what they want but it's the fact that you are fat that turns them off most. It doesn't help that you seem to be a fun and cheerful girl. You are asking about looks and you just don't have them.

1|0
    1|0
  • Your pretty, you look like you have an amazing personality

Teeth whitening wouldn't hurt though 😁

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't say you're attractive because I'm a bit biased. You look way too much like my mother is why. However you have very pretty eyes if that's any consolation.

0|0
    1|0
  • In the interest of honesty. Ugly.

0|1
    0|0
  • Whiten your teeth for sure, I thought that before I clicked your photos. Also, wear less to no makeup and you should be good to go. You're lucky, blonde hair does you justice.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are very pretty...

0|0
    0|0
  • You look pretty great but please stop showing your teeth. They make you look like a evil witch.

0|0
    1|0
  • hahahaha you're trolling girl?

0|0
    0|0
  • you are attractive baby

0|0
    0|0
  • MILF. I would go there :)

0|0
    1|0
  • you uglyyyyyyyyyyy asf and your teeth ewwwwwwww

0|0
    0|0
  • is this a joke?

1|0
    0|0
    • Why would you think it's a joke?

What Girls Said 5

• To be honest in the 1st picture you look pretty. I just feel like in the other two you are smiling too hard. I agree with everyone else. You should whiten your teeth. I think your blonde hair make your teeth's color pop out more makes it more yellow than it probably is.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have pretty eyes and face. Your hair really washes you out. I would suggest something warmer- perhaps an auburn color. And your teeth could use whitening.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're pretty but I think darker hair would suit you.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think you're cute, pretty

0|0
    1|5
  • How much do you charge to haunt a house?

1|0
    2|0