With or without make-up?

Girls yeah yeah I know most of us can't go outside without make up or something magic enhancer right? 😇

Do guys prefer girls wearing make up?

I can't stop my eyes looking around the couples around I see sexy and glam girls with their guys.

eye lushes extension and heavy make-up that almost close to doll face 😍😍😍

then afterwards plays to my mind what they really look like without makeup do their guys knows that too?

just wondering

PS I do wear make-up too to cover my dark circle eye and wear lipstick. If I don't put anything 🐼 I'll look like panda or zombie pale 😂😂😂

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• I like both. With and without make-up.

• I always catch myself eyeing girls who have a lot of makeup on, so I say makeup. Based on some of the things I've seen, makeup can make an average girl look gorgeous.

• As simple as it gets, or even without any makeup is it.

I dislike seeing artificial fuzzle on my sweetheart's face, I would think twice even before giving her a kiss on the cheek :p

All natural.

• both can look great but I don't like it if it's too much

• What if you met your girlfriend with make up and you used to see that way and one night sleeping together as she washed her face she look panda or zombie. Would you scream and run? Or you will feel cheated? 😂😂😂

• I have a big zombie panda fetish so that wouldn't be a problem 😉😂😂

• OMG 😂😂😂👏👏👏👏 big thumbs up for you 👍

• Always without.

• You find it awfull when we does? Or you just prefer without make-up?

• The best way to gain confidence is to actually put yourself out there and talk to people

• 😱😱😰😰😨right

• I dont like make up. I would rather pimples than fake shit lol

• I like both.

• Amazing!! I hope 95% of guys think that way

Girls are like putting effort and time to learn basic to pro make-up 😂 So some we will feel upset if someone say negative thoughts on putting make-up.

• When a girl doesn't put on make-up, I feel that she is confident about herself. When a girl puts on make-up, I think of it as a work of art. The make-up is a physical extension of her personality. Does that make sense? That's why I like both.

• You're appreciative person 👍👍👍

• Minimal make up.

What Girls Said 5

• When I don't wear make-up people ask me if I'm feeling okay lol

I don't wear make-up on lazy days but if I need to leave the house or if people come over then I put my face on. From my experience, guys will say you don't need make-up but they more than likely prefer you with make-up than without.

• "From my experience, guys will say you don't need make-up but they more than likely prefer you with make-up than without."

Yup.

• We're literally stuck with them! My mum got surgery on hers to lift them and reshape the under eye because hers got so bad so I imagine I will have to do the same in the future! Lucky us!

• I hope so!! 😍😍😍

• I love make up! I like that it accentuates my features and I can play around with colours, I could care less if a guy enjoys it on me. Truthfully when I go out I wear make up not a lot, but you know I am, any guy that I've met within the last 4 years probably met me when I wore make up, I don't make it a secret. I'm also not afraid to take it off. Guys I've been with know what I look like with and without it xx

• Wow 😍😍😍
      That's wonderful. I think you've just enhacing your facial feautures same goes by almost women.

I also enjoying putting make-up specially if I watch michelle phan I'm really inspired and I will have my make-up session in the mirroe after an hour I will go to bathroom and wash everything because I already look witch 😂😂😭😭

I just wondering because normally attraction between opposite sex comes for appearance basically. I'm just thinking what if that appearance is totally different after washing face. Do they feel upset? 😖

• I mean, I think at the point when a female who does take off her make up with a guy, depends on how she acts if she acts confident without it, it will shine through! If she keeps obsessing on how gross she looks etc it will be more unattractive- get what I'm saying? ALSO personally by the time i'm taking it off usually I am sleeping beside them so by then we will have a more trusting relationship and it would be silly if he felt "upset" because make up isn't to trick guys, if they think that's how we really look 24/7 that's just silly! haha x

• I agree it really matters how you will handle yourself confidently barely no make-up.

I accepted The fact that I need brows everytime I go out 😂😂 and lipstick. So I know what to say after I wash it 😂😂 "

Now I'm starting to think that guys never focus on that alone. It has more than deep attraction than facial appearance.

• I love make up, but i tend to keep it more natural looking, i put only light amounts of makeup on so the days i dont wear makeup i won't look fully different haha :)

• we're at the same boat!

But I'm dreaming to put make-up that almost can't recognise me ofcourse in a way I look glam 😍😍😍 ok that's my goal on my wedding day!! 😂😂😭

• @MarkyyG123 clingy couple 😇😇😇😇❤️🎉🎉🎉

• Haha clingy's good when its both in the relationship :D just its about time Zo agreed I love her more :* bahahaha Women these days you know Asker :")

• I like wearing makeup and fuck guys who say it's false advertising or whatever

• I can see on your display pic.

So lovely ❤️

Yeah that's why I'm wondering what's on guys mind if they see girls wear make-up do they mesmerised or they still want the plain us 😆

• I only wear make up for the dance club, or special occasions. I am not a huge fan of makeup and I am 100% comfortable with myself to not wear it religiously.

• You have enough confidence with your look or you used to grown that way. ❤️❤️❤️

That's lovely and your naturally beautiful I assume 😍

• I just don't feel it is necessary for me too feel good about myself. Besides I cannot wear make-up in my career field anyways. Most of my guy friends are turned off by girls that wear a bunch of make-up.

• 😅 i see. .