Changed my avatar just wondering what you think of it :p do you think it's a good picture? Do you think I am above average looking?

I personally like this picture of me but im curious what other people think. I also read something that said most people consider themselves above average for their attractiveness so I want to know what you think of me because I don't want to think too highly of myself if I am wrong because eventually I will find out im wrong anyway and be embarrassed and disappointed lol

Please ignore my username, I made this account when I was young and dumb and everyone put stuff like "beautiful" or "princess" in screen names and stuff lol

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a difficult question. "Average" can only be about most girls that I see. If I was working in fashion and had to let's say dress Victoria's secret models for a living, you might look less than average to me. Which wouldn't mean you are ugly at all, but that's how you would interpret it. If I was working in a homeless shelter, then you would certainly look like a goddess to me. So saying where you are compared to average is useless so I'll just say this... You, dear lady, are goddamn gorgeous ! Does my answer satisfy you?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• You're pretty, but in all honesty I wouldn't consider you above average, just average. Sorry others might think differently but this is my opinion. I think you're pretty though and you have really nice hair :). Doesn't really matter much though because when you find the right person they will love everything about you xD.

• Oh yeah it's another nice picture, just like the previous one!
    What both have in common is that nice smile... showing a nice spontaneous smile is always a recipe to make people "smile back"... I mean enjoy looking at the picture and be nice to you :D

• thank you 😊

• You're welcome :D
      I think, based on you recent questions, you've had your fair share of difficult times and seeing that smile come back honestly gave me a good feeling! Hope some happier times are in front of you :D

• You know I am a huge fan of you in general, but that doesn't cloud my judgement, you're gorgeous girl!! :)

• I think you are gorgeous in that pic.

• Pretty. Make a bigger smile to increase your look even more.

• ... below average.

• you look good... above average in my opinion ;)

but to be totally honest I liked your last picture better (if I remember correctly)

• thank you :) maybe I will change it back, you're not the only one who said that haha it's probably because I am smiling bigger in the other lol

• not only the smile... I think it was in pretty much every aspect a better picture.

like you said, your smile is great in that one
      you are closer which makes your eyes look much better too
      your pose and clothes look less... boring
      I prefer your hair in the old one too
      and the image has overall a better quality. I don't know if it's the same cam, but the better lighting and closer focus make it easier for low quality cams like they are in smartphones to get a better, sharp image.

and nope, I didn't remember all those details haha, had to go through your old questions (stalk stalk :p )

• don't get me wrong, you look good in the new one, I just think the old one was a much better picture in general ;)

• I'm wondering what's going on in your head about your physical appearance 😂 its your second how do I look question :/ hmmm so is she feeling a lot more insecure about herself?

• I think you're rather pretty.

• I think you look really cute

• you look good but you are average looking

• You are beautiful. It's a great pic. Love the hair, too

• Very nice picture and you are very pretty so leave it on

• it looks good you are quite pretty

• I think anyone still into pale white, blonde would say you're at least average.

• Change it back.

• You're a cutie

• Your really hot and I have a thing for blondes

• u r more than gorgeous

• You are gorgeous 😘
    Wish I had girlfriend like you.

• Above average.

• U r so besutiful.

• You look pretty

What Girls Said 7