Which girl looks the best in this picture?

if you have reasons why please say :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Can we have the liberty to say none of these?

Most Helpful Girl

• The first one on the left simply because of facila features. She's the prettiest above the rest.

• She's definitely the least attractive

• @Fortres

You've gotta be kidding me? Do you mean left looking at the picture or left when they took the picture because I mean from my perspective.

The girl with the floral shorts is clearly the prettiest and its my opinion you can think whatever you want but you're wrong

What Guys Said 15

• far left is cutest to me.

• They are all very cute in their own way - Very natural

• Girl on the far right, because she seems to be the only one who is confident with the situation. She looks the most mature. But then again, none of them are really my type.

• On the left or on the right. But none are my type,

• My eyes go straight to the short girl, but it's really the tallest one (on the right) that I'm most attracted to. Her style, her looks, and even her personality jumps out of the photo and into my heart

Honestly, she's a ten

• My mind is blown that everyone didn't say pretty much what I said. Especially the girls opinions... Way off~

• Left corner one is cutest, the 2nd right one looks like leanardo di caprio. should be his sister or something

• The one on the far right

• 2 1 4 3 in that order

• I would run off with any or all of them.. lol but if I really had to chose then second from the left

• Far right for me. Pretty, nice smile, nice size breasts for size and hight. Tho be nice if she didn't huntch, make breast look bigger too.

• The girl in grey with blue top wrapped around your waist

• 1st on left but thats just being picky. There all beautiful

• omg all beatiful <3<3<3

• Second from right looks really cool and pretty I'd say

• Pass. On all. Not my types.

What Girls Said 4

• Second from right is the prettiest in my opinion, but they all look alright.

• I'd say third on the right, white shirt.

• I'd say two on the left.

• all are so pretty but if i was a lesbian i would like the one on the far right.