I'm interested in this Pakistani girl, the only thing detering me is that Asian girls have flat butts?

A BUBBLE BUT is must for me. I'm wondering if there are any Asian ladies with big buts not only fat as in those in girls that play volleyball and do squatts?

Most Helpful Girl

• You haven't seen her?

• I have and I'm over her since her lack in rear assets but generally do they have small or large behinds?

• @Yumix LOL.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Thanks for MHO. 😃😄

Most Helpful Guy

• So you'll be interested in her for her butt? Booty call 😂

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 5

• I am haven't really noticed but then again I am not a fan of the big butt so I wasn't looking that hard.

• Stupid question.
    You like one specific girl, but do any Asians have big Butts? Oooookay
    yes, they do
    Offensive question, really

• So, how many Asian girls have you seen? or How many pakistani girls?

• Probably 1000's dude

• I think there are lakh's out there dude.. According to my knowledge pakistani's and asian's have some best butt's. Keep on searching, u will get to know. All the best !!

• I am not a girl and not from pakistan. I am from its neighbouring country india and i have a big bubble shape butt.
    Why you think so?

• Rahaha! 😂😂😂. No chance of you accepting the lady as is and getting to know her and what type of great, fun, intelligent person she might be, huh?

• Nope ass first

• So you say ass first, then i have one bubble but for you dude.. Nicki minaj, may be she has what you want

• @anjaan - uh yeah i think you're right. At least from what he described, I'd say damn right.