Girls, what is your bra size and are you happy with it?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• 34C (ish, depending on the style of bra and the shop - you'd think a size was a size, but nooo, women's clothing sizes are stupid). I'm pretty happy yeah, I wouldn't mind if my right boob could be slightly bigger to match my left

What Girls Said 6

• I'm a 32D, I would prefer to be a 32E or 34DD so they look more in proportion to the rest of my body.

• 34DD is a pretty good size.

• 34B and yes I'm happy with it. :) I wouldn't mind going up a cup though.

• Why is that? Because you think you would look better or because you think you will get more attention?

• More to play with haha
      Definitely not attention O_o I'm not that kinda girl

• Well, no argument there:)

• 30F
    It's fairly average sized and I like that. They also have a nice firm shape.

• Big. And I have a love/hate relationship with them. Love them when I wear a bra. Hate them when I'm bra-less.

• But they are best when they are out of the bra:)

• Anyway, if a guy asks you out, he probably has a pretty good idea what you look like without any clothes on, so he is unlikely to be disappointed.

• They didn't complain. They still had access.

• I'm a 32C and I like them just the way they are. If they were any bigger it may look weird.

• I am a size A, and honestly I am not happy with it. But there are also reasons why I am. I'm not happy with them because a) you can't even tell I have any. b) I still fit into bras that 10 year olds wear, and c) a lot of dresses and such don't fit because I don't fill out the boob part.

But I do like them because a) it doesn't hurt when I wanna run. b) I don't get many cat calls from guys, and c) there's more bras available in my size because people usually have at least a size B lol

• Well, I know a lot of women whose breasts grew a lot in their mid-20s, so who knows what you will end up looking eventually.

• Yeah, I'm hoping for at least size B when I'm older aha