Girls, Would like to hang out with me?

I'm single right now and I want to know if any girl would like to date me or just go out with me.. I'm not asking out. Just wanna know if anyone would be intrested, specially from abroad. I think girls from my country (Pakistan) are too arrogant to ask a guy out.
Girls, Would like to hang out with me?

Haha I'm arrogant and you're the one using abusive language here.. You're from Pakistan?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Arrogant to ask a guy out? Wow.. most girls from anywhere don't ask guys out.. cuz they are a bit hesitant or shy.. or just a bit old fashioned and want him to make the first move. You didn't have to generalize here..

• Its not just that they don't ask out. I know they usually dont make a first move. But if a guy makes a move first, they think them as "Thaki". :P

• LOL. I'm not asking your home address. :P

• my home is Sun..

What Girls Said 4

• Fuck you, I'd never date you, you just called @cinderelli @zell0is0my0name arrogant... HOW DARE YOU!!! 😝

And dude... this is not a dating site... soo BYEEE!

• Sure! You look clean and smart.

• I'm Pakistani, and I sure as hell would never date u. You're 2 arrogant and rude.

• Well I didn't meant that all of them are rude. And I'm sorry if you felt bad for it.

• I never said all of them..

• 'Girls from my country (Pakistan) are too arrogant to ask a guy out..'
      Really man -smh-

• You have a very cute smile. I think I would :)