If you find women of color attractive, which of these do you find most attractive?

I'm torn between 1 and 5, though I find them all gorgeous. I'm attracted to other women of color as well. (Asian, Agrican, Indian, Latina, Mexican and Pacific Islanders)
If you find women of color attractive, which of these do you find most attractive?

0|0
5|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Number 4 is absolutely gorgeous 👐 i forget her name but I know she's famous. They're all beautiful tbh

0|1
    0|0
    • Yup! I'm finding out that most of them are famous. I didn't know lol. I don't watch much TV/movies.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol, a bunch of black women.

0|0
    0|0
    • How'd you figure that out all by yourself? Or did you have help?

What Girls Said 4

• Either Gabrielle Union or Logan Browning ( 1 and 3). I prefer Gabrielle a little more though, but that's because I love her character on Being Mary Jane🙌

0|1
    0|0
    • Wow. #3 is in every response so far! She's my least only because I prefer darker eyes. But she's there! Lol. I like em all though really, or wouldn't have posted them. This skin colors though! Wow! That's what I find most attractive about them, even if they were darker or a little lighter. Thanks for your input😊

• Lol, your welcome! I actually just realised I've never seen someone openly admit that they prefer women of color😕

• Yeah, there are many who admit it by action and not just words too, like me😊

• I think Logan Browning (#3) is the prettiest.

0|1
    0|0
  • In my opinion I find these women attractive to least attractive in this order: 3, 1, 2, 5, 4

0|1
    0|0
  • 2nd and 3rd

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• No. 3 for me - All stunning but 3 is out of this world.

0|1
    0|0
  • I find 1, 2 and 3 attractive.

0|1
    1|0
  • I'm stuck between 1 and 3. I'm white and have a thing for women of color. But it all started when I realized that I seem to only attract women of color. Got me more interested in them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lucky you!! I have to work at it! Lol!

• 3 - she's the one in the middle.

0|1
    0|0
  • i prefer 1 and 3..

0|1
    0|0
  • Number 3😍😍😍

0|1
    0|0
  • 2, 5, 3 for me. I never really Though Gabrielle union was all that special, but she is light years better then number 4. she's actually a model? wow

0|0
    0|0
    • I think 4 has more striking good looks than all the others. 3 really doesn't do as much for me a 3. But that's tastes for ya!

• Except the 4th one, all of them look hot

0|0
    0|0
    • Tastes do vary. And that's good. I find 4 rather stunning and more strikingly good looking. But not everyone will see the same things. I'd approach 4 though, for sure.

• They are all attractive except the 4th one and that may just be because it's a bad picture.

0|1
    0|0
    • Maybe. In my opinion she's more attractive than 3 because her skin and eyes are darker, I like her darker hair and she's got a more striking look.

But that's that "eye of the beholder" thing.

• I like dark skinned girls too, but I still say 3 is more attractive.