If you find women of color attractive, which of these do you find most attractive?

I'm torn between 1 and 5, though I find them all gorgeous. I'm attracted to other women of color as well. (Asian, Agrican, Indian, Latina, Mexican and Pacific Islanders)

2.

3.

4.

5.

Most Helpful Girl

• Number 4 is absolutely gorgeous 👐 i forget her name but I know she's famous. They're all beautiful tbh

• Yup! I'm finding out that most of them are famous. I didn't know lol. I don't watch much TV/movies.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol, a bunch of black women.

• How'd you figure that out all by yourself? Or did you have help?

What Girls Said 4

• Either Gabrielle Union or Logan Browning ( 1 and 3). I prefer Gabrielle a little more though, but that's because I love her character on Being Mary Jane🙌

• Wow. #3 is in every response so far! She's my least only because I prefer darker eyes. But she's there! Lol. I like em all though really, or wouldn't have posted them. This skin colors though! Wow! That's what I find most attractive about them, even if they were darker or a little lighter. Thanks for your input😊

• Lol, your welcome! I actually just realised I've never seen someone openly admit that they prefer women of color😕

• Yeah, there are many who admit it by action and not just words too, like me😊

• I think Logan Browning (#3) is the prettiest.

• In my opinion I find these women attractive to least attractive in this order: 3, 1, 2, 5, 4

• 2nd and 3rd

What Guys Said 9

• No. 3 for me - All stunning but 3 is out of this world.

• I find 1, 2 and 3 attractive.

• I'm stuck between 1 and 3. I'm white and have a thing for women of color. But it all started when I realized that I seem to only attract women of color. Got me more interested in them.

• Lucky you!! I have to work at it! Lol!

• 3 - she's the one in the middle.

• i prefer 1 and 3..

• Number 3😍😍😍

• 2, 5, 3 for me. I never really Though Gabrielle union was all that special, but she is light years better then number 4. she's actually a model? wow

• I think 4 has more striking good looks than all the others. 3 really doesn't do as much for me a 3. But that's tastes for ya!

• Except the 4th one, all of them look hot

• Tastes do vary. And that's good. I find 4 rather stunning and more strikingly good looking. But not everyone will see the same things. I'd approach 4 though, for sure.

• They are all attractive except the 4th one and that may just be because it's a bad picture.

• Maybe. In my opinion she's more attractive than 3 because her skin and eyes are darker, I like her darker hair and she's got a more striking look.

But that's that "eye of the beholder" thing.

• I like dark skinned girls too, but I still say 3 is more attractive.