How would you me, Rate 1-10?

I seem to think I look way better in th mirror. But the first photo is how other people see me. Honest opinions not looking for sugar coaters. Curious which pic is better. The first one is how others see me. The second is a mirror pic
How would you me, Rate 1-10?

• Look better in the mirror reverse image
  • Better from other people's view of me.

Most Helpful Girl

• The second one, for sure.

Haha, gosh.

• Yeah it's. Shame that's the opposite view people see of me. Fuck. But thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• You look better in top pic how other people see you.

What Girls Said 1

• damn son, mirror pic is hot.

• Thanks I guess that's why I'm worried a bit because I clearly look better in a mirror versus the top on of how people see me

What Guys Said 2

• You look like the weed is wearing off, confused and tired. Your hair is mess. Other than that you are a pretty good looking guy. The second picture is better because it shows you have a nice physeek. Rate is 8.

• Kinda scary how accurate that is. I binge smoked because of a break up. Barely any sleep felt like shit. The second one was taken months before when all was good. Even though it's a mirror image

• You should get a nice haircut. Other than that you're pretty good looking