Is it possible for someone to look Good in real life, but look Bad in pictures?

What do you guys think?

Any experiences?

• Yes, it's normal
  • Possibly, but rarely
  • No, that's bizarre
The answers I have received so far probably gave allooooottttt of people (including me) a huge relief 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh definitely, my boo and I met on a dating site, and I was super cold to him because he looked like a 5 to me but he was so interesting I just had to reply. I decided to go on a date with him because I was bored, and when I saw him I was like hot damn!! Solid 8 how the fuck did you make yourself look so ugly?
    So he became my first boyfriend and he still calls me a bitch for giving him the cold shoulder the two weeks we talked online. Lol
    Many people aren't photogenic, and many more are just bad at taking photos. :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely! I enjoy being on tinder and meeting people on there. I don't do hookups, I just think it is fun to have casual dates and meet people. Anyway, most of the girls look perfectly average in their pictures or super fake. But when I meet them in real life, they tend to be waaaaay more cute and pretty then I thought. I actually met my last girlfriend on their and we dated for almost a year and broke up due to moving and such. Anyway, her pictures were average and I honestly only agreed to meet her for drinks as she was really funny through text. When we met I was floored at how much prettier she was then I expected!

What Girls Said 9

• Yes, it's possible. Some people just don't take good pictures or they aren't very photogenic. It happens.

• Yes! That's me to a degree, I always prefer the way i look in person rather than my photos! x

• i look weird in pics.. i am not photogenic.. some people are.. i have friends that look good in real but they look sooooooo good in pics.. i on the other hand.. look wayyyyyyyyy better in real..

• Ya, just a few weeks ago I created an instagram account, only one out of a dozen turns out presentable

• I sure hope I don't look in real life how I do in pictures lol but I know plenty of people I think look better in real life

• absolutely normal. Ain't that the reason girls take so much selfies? cause out of 100, possibly only 2-3 come out decent. Some people look better in real life, some people look better in pictures, totally normal.

• So normal. I know so many people like that

• Yes it's normal. I think I look better in real life.

• most people i know don't look that much different from their picture

What Guys Said 9

• Eh , in real life you have more than 1 angle. In pictures there's only one.
    I say pictures capture a slice of what you look like in real life.
    It's part of the truth.

So is it possible to look bad in pictures but good in real life?
    Yah.
    Is it possible to look good in pictures but like an overbaked potato in real life?
    Yah.

• Yeah some people just aren't photogenic.

• It's definitely possible. And vise verso.

• Yeah some people like me aren't photogenic.

• Yes, I usually look bad in photos.

But: I recently got me a Samsung Galaxy S6 and it takes much better photos than the iPhone 5 - absolutely no comparison in between them !

• Yeah, I look way better on real. Most people do

• definitely. I look like shit in pictures and good in real life lol I'm not photogenic at all

• It's absolutely possible

• Yes, some people are more photogenic than others.