Are scars a turn on or a turn off?

0|0
3|11

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Neither a turn off nor a turn on. They're just there.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Personally I think they are a turn on, as long as they have a good story. That tell me that a girl is not too prissy but willing to get down and dirty if she needs to.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only a turn on for someone with a fetish. Only a turn off if they are VERY noticeable in exposed places. Small scars or those normally hidden are no problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends where they are but most guys wouldn't notice small ones. I would say neither a turn on or a turn off to vast majority.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither. They're a turn off if they're massive or in unsightly places, but most people don't really care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well they shouldn't be a turn ON, per se, but I like scars. I have to kiss them all, hopefully that isn't a problem

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't bother me, they're part of a person's story.

0|0
    0|0
  • Extensive disfiguring scarring is a turn off, severe burn victims or something like that. Scars from cutting are an even bigger turn off. But scars from a surgery or an accident? Not an issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a scar on the back of my left shoulder. Looks tough lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Chicks dig scars, lol.
    I'm indifferent towards imperfections including scars
    You're beautiful for who you are.

0|0
    0|0
    • You shouldn't be indifferent, one most love a person for their flaws as much as their strengths to really hold them inside their heart

• @Fortres you might have misunderstood me.
      I am indifferent towards imperfections because I see past them and accept the individual as they are.
      I hope this clears up things

• Neither a turn on or off

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I think scars symbolize strenght and courage.. so they're a turn on

0|0
    0|0
  • you mean like self harm scars?

0|0
    0|0