Turn-off? Is my everyday makeup too much?

So recently there has been a lot of hate on makeup here on GAG and it made me wonder if I use too much makeup. Here is my everyday makeup routine:

I wear some thin foundation, a light brown eyeliner on my bottom waterline (not on the top), mascara, blush, and a bit of color on my eyebrows (I don't draw them on by any means) it's just a slight bit of color.

I might post a picture later if enough people want to see it.

Note: My profile picture is not a correct representation of how I do my makeup now, it's a picture taken on a day I was going to a party and I had done my makeup differently.

Also I know many guys think it's a turn-off when a girl wears too much makeup, would the amount of makeup I use be considered a turn-off?

• YES that is too much makeup but it's not a turn-off
  • NO that is an okay enough amount of makeup
  • Somewhere in the middle
  • YES that is too much makeup and it's a turn-off

Most Helpful Guy

• "Also I know many guys think it's a turn-off when a girl wears too much makeup, would the amount of makeup I use be considered a turn-off? "

- honestly, guys don't care how much make-up you wear.. as long as you're pretty. Here's a rule of thumb.

Girl w/o make up = 7
    girl w/ make up= 7

Yea the guy is going to choose w/o (or less) make up 7..

but whatever girl is prettier.. that's going to get more attention initially.

I've been around guys who preach on and on about natural beauty and all of a sudden "whoa, she's hot," as i glance to prepare myself for a hippie tree hugging chick... boom.. blonde bombshell with all the get-up make up offers.. She's just a pro at using it.

So have fun, who cares what guys think. If u like it, rock it.

Most Helpful Girl

• That doesn't sound like a lot of makeup to me, and I doubt many guys would even notice you were wearing makeup much less be turned off by it. Dudes really aren't that observant when it comes to that stuff.

What Guys Said 2

• based on your profile photo i'd say it's not too much makeup and def not a turn on

• I prefer no make up

What Girls Said 0