Turn-off? Is my everyday makeup too much?

So recently there has been a lot of hate on makeup here on GAG and it made me wonder if I use too much makeup. Here is my everyday makeup routine:

I wear some thin foundation, a light brown eyeliner on my bottom waterline (not on the top), mascara, blush, and a bit of color on my eyebrows (I don't draw them on by any means) it's just a slight bit of color.

I might post a picture later if enough people want to see it.

Note: My profile picture is not a correct representation of how I do my makeup now, it's a picture taken on a day I was going to a party and I had done my makeup differently.

Also I know many guys think it's a turn-off when a girl wears too much makeup, would the amount of makeup I use be considered a turn-off?

• YES that is too much makeup but it's not a turn-off
    0% (0)29% (2)11% (2)Vote
  • NO that is an okay enough amount of makeup
    92% (11)43% (3)74% (14)Vote
  • Somewhere in the middle
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • YES that is too much makeup and it's a turn-off
    8% (1)28% (2)15% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• "Also I know many guys think it's a turn-off when a girl wears too much makeup, would the amount of makeup I use be considered a turn-off? "

- honestly, guys don't care how much make-up you wear.. as long as you're pretty. Here's a rule of thumb.

Girl w/o make up = 7
    girl w/ make up= 7

Yea the guy is going to choose w/o (or less) make up 7..

but whatever girl is prettier.. that's going to get more attention initially.

I've been around guys who preach on and on about natural beauty and all of a sudden "whoa, she's hot," as i glance to prepare myself for a hippie tree hugging chick... boom.. blonde bombshell with all the get-up make up offers.. She's just a pro at using it.

So have fun, who cares what guys think. If u like it, rock it.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That doesn't sound like a lot of makeup to me, and I doubt many guys would even notice you were wearing makeup much less be turned off by it. Dudes really aren't that observant when it comes to that stuff.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• based on your profile photo i'd say it's not too much makeup and def not a turn on

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer no make up

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!