Girls, how do I look? I'm thirteen years old, and honestly think I'm pretty ugly. Any suggestions on how to make myself look better?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• You are super cute but you should smile more.

• Honestly, I usually smile, but I have a really ugly smile. Also, due to my expander I have a gap between my front teeth

• Doesn't matter. Smile. The gap may be cute too

What Girls Said 6

• Well I mean you look like a regular 13 year old and if you wanted to change something I would go with hair, try a few different hairstyles and then stick to the one you like best but your current hairstyle kind of reminds me of a duck. I'm not sure why, but it does xD

• You just look like a normal 13 year old boy.

• Please do not post your images online. You are thirteen and certain people may try to take advantage of your insecurities.
    P. S. stay safe online kid.

• You look fine. You're just young. Trust me, you'll be way good looking when you are older. Maybe fix your hair thats all

• You look adorable but tired

• You look absolutely fine

It makes me feel so sad to know kids as young as you are already so worried about how they look :( . I was too.. But really, at your age you shouldn't be already worrying that you're ugly. Enjoy your life man <3