Guys, what do you think of Pakistani girls?

Guys what do you think of paki girls?
I know there is some racism like "dirty paki", but what do you you think.
Paki girls can look Indian, persian, or afghan (since there is an assimilation of all 3 cultures and more in the region!): You can google more because I can't seem to add that many pics in

Guys, what do you think of Pakistani girls?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't just upload 2 pictures of some obviously extremely pretty girls from that region, To blank out the other 99% who may not be that pretty (Which applies to every race /ethnicity)

I mean sure, They look good, But. She dosent
    truthonice.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/wtf.jpg

So, Its not fair to say ''All look pretty'' based on 2 girls, That shit ain't fair.

Pretty biased question if im honest.

1|1
    0|0
    • Yeah true. But if I asked "Do you guys find russian or latina girls pretty". Most people would say yes lol. And that is a horrible pic roflll indian or paki idkkk

• She is just poor. We could start a kickstarter and have her sent a razor. I am sure she'll look much better then. I mean, she is definitely not the most beautiful girl, but I've seen much worse.

What Guys Said 31

• Don't know if I have ever met on irl, but from what I have seen of @Cinderelli, I find her both very personable and very cute, so my impression of "paki" girls is very positive. Hopefully this is not her asking. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I have absolutely no opinion about pakistani girls.
    They have their uglies, their beauties, their bitches, their angels, etc...
    They are pretty much like girls from other countries. I would certainly be curious to know more about how their culture makes them see the world or what their attitudes are. Pretty much the only pakistani girl I know is @cinderelli and if they are all like her, they're very beautiful and nice but have a short fuse LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • Pakistani, as well as Middle Eastern women in general, are SOOO beautiful. Middle Eastern women are actually one of my preferences, along with mixed women and Latinas. :)

Don't get me wrong, I love all races of women, I just happen to love Middle Eastern, Latina, and mixed women a little more. ;)

1|0
    0|0
    • Everyone has their own taste :)

• I don’t care that much about ethnicity as long as she is smart, fun, and pretty. The girls in the pictures… very pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't even know if I've ever encountered a Paki girl as opposed to a girl from nearby regions, but I suspect I would find them about as attractive as girls from anywhere else.

Where I'm from, at least, people don't usually rate men or women's attractiveness based off of nation, and when they do, it's places like England or France or Scandinavia, rather than Pakistan.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure there are plenty of pretty ones.

0|0
    0|0
    • LMAO sounds like "but the ones i've met aren't so pretty"

• I haven't met too many Pakistani girls.

• Paki girls are hot. When my Paki friend from high school was getting married, I couldn't resist looking at his really hot cousin, she didn't look away from me either. But I found out that she was married and I said to myself, "FUUUUUUUCK." I knew she liked me but she wouldn't betray her husband. I just didn't get to her first. Story of my life. I always show up too late in people's lives. This is why I play Master Yi in League of Legends. He seems terrible at first, but I end up carrying my team to victory. So, one day I will win outside of gaming, too. Maybe...

0|0
    0|0
    • You play League of Legends that's why you are always late at joining party... lol

• Show All
    • @Ezzio Well, if you can see my potential, then clearly you have potential, too. One day, our paths will converge and humanity will finally understand it's destiny.

• LMAOOOO I dont how this conversation got to where it is but good for u guys, keep doing u boo

• I think they are very pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • I know or have known minimum 2 Pakistani girls on here and both are nice people.
    About their looks as well, I can't say anything negative :D
    It's so sad that people are so judgmental :o :o

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanted to date them years ago, but that's because I had very low confidence, and I felt detached from my white female counterparts. They didn't live in the area that I lived in at the time. If you asked me now, since I have more confidence in myself, no, I wouldn't date one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know much about them but this site has some very beautiful and nice Pakistani girls, so my first impression is quite good ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • That second girl <33333 niceee

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen them on TV before during cricket matches and all. I've always told my friends that Pakistani girls are the prettiest fans. They look cheerful yet dignified. On the whole seem very "complete".

0|0
    0|0
  • theyre pretty beautiful... I hate to admit it but pakistani girls are probably better looking than even Indian girls

1|0
    0|0
  • They are some beautiful women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Woe! I rove Muslim cuties with passion! Will u be the LUV of ma life Muslim babez! 💍

0|0
    0|0
  • I have literally never heard someone say dirty Pakistan.

The second girl is cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just bootyful

0|0
    0|0
    • There is no booty in the pics tho?

• Show All
    • A lot of people on the internet and in schools they do lol. Im sure not to anyones face but i have heard it

• I've never heard the term.

I don't have anything against them. They've done nothing to me, so I'll pass no judgement thereby

• eham eham

Love them Pathan's in particular

0|0
    0|0
  • for me all girls from different religions or race have their own traits.. those pics look great.. really beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • Nassim Pedrad is my waifu!

0|0
    0|0
  • I find paki girl very hot. They are more of a Arabian kind in lookings rather Indian

1|0
    0|0
  • They are beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • They look kinda like my people so they are beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find the ones you put up to be atractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are beautiful! Racism is wrong anyway! Don't let it get in the way of your life 😆

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute af tbh :3

0|0
    0|0
  • No! Arab women are (for the most part) VERY HOTT!

0|0
    0|0
  • There are beautiful women from all over the world. Pakistani women are no different.

The question is, do I want to put up with the cultural baggage that dating one would entail. I think not.

0|0
    0|0
  • India pakisthan and neighbouring countries.
    Good looks are very rare to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
    • China is also a neighbouring country. So is Iran and Afghanistan. Lol

• Ok I mean...
      India
      Pakistan
      Sri Lanka
      Bangladesh
      Mayanmar
      Exclude china , korea, japan etc well they can be ugly too but...
      I am talking about average frequency of good looking peoplepeople not that they all are ugly.
      My room matemate is a Indian man and is the hottest man that i have ever in my life so, yes there are exceptions but i am talking about average.

• More from Guys