Do I look beautiful?

Do I look beautiful?

I'm 23 by the way

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

Most Helpful Guy

• What's with looking like your lips have been stuck in a bee hive? Damn it , I so hate the puckered up poses..

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 37

• I am sorry, but you look ugly. Your lips are way too big. Too much makeup on your face. Make it natural at least.

• Ladies, if you're ugly by nature don't go taking the initiative of coloring your hair an even uglier color. It won't do any repairing to what's broken already.

• STAY AWAY GODZILLA

• Do you have silicone implants in your lips?😓😓

• No, and you look like you're 40. why did you mess yourself up so much? I dont understand people like you.

• I think you look very pretty

• Did you do the Kylie Jenner lip challenge before taking this pic? Lmao

• This smells fishy

• I say your really beautiful. I hope you run into a man that will like you for you not only your appearance.

• Sorry, not my type.

• Fucking up those eyebrows for sure

• You're not my type but I'm sure there are plenty of people who think you're attractive out there.

• No, you might have been but you completely destroyed your look with those fake oversized lips.

• I feel bad now reading the comments, i thought you did it on purpuse ;(.

• Its OK lots of people do it

• I do think you are naturally attractive.
    But have you had Botox?

• What happened to your lips

• Why does your age say 18

• not feeling

• I'd say yes. You're rockin' the blue hair very nicely.

• No you dont

• You have potential, but the photography skills suck.

• Yes I love your hair :)

• Yes you are clearly beautiful

• Yeah, your eyes are gorgeous... I like the first pic better

• aNgioedema only affecting your lips? wHatever... if it's even you.

• I do not like the hair, and your lips take up half of your face.

• great hair color in the pics, profile pic is cook to :) beautiful eyes too

• Honestly, no.
    It has mostly to do with those lips. They're too big and unnatural looking. Other than that you look quite good

• can you say DSL?

• you look below average

• You look cute but I would like to see you in your natural state.

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 21

• I honesty hate yo hurt people's feelings but the only thing I hate more is lying to them.

No, I find you unattractive. If you haven't got actual surgery done on your lips and that's just injections or the Kylie Jenner's lip challenge I would encourage you to leave your lips natural or if you want them to look more full use makeup to do that.

I'm not sure if it's just a bad eye brow wax or you're them on but you should really eases it down. You have really beautiful eyes and your eye brows are the main attraction instead your eyes.

Just let your eyebrows grow out with out eyeliner. Once they're bac to normal get them done waxed, threaded, or however you do it and if you must then you can make look a bit more defined but don't over do it.

Last but not least please stick with a regular color I'm not sure if it's your natural color or not but I believed black will look best on you.

Hopefully I didn't hurt your feelings and I hope this helps :)

• You look like you got plastic surgery to look like Kylie Jenner...
    and not really in a good way. :/ Sorry. Your makeup is a bit harsh.

• you have nice eyes.. and hair too. but you need to do something about your lips.. even if there is some medical condition.. they can try to make them a bit smaller. i think..

• No way, you look ugly.

• Definitely too plastic and fake looking for my liking. Sorry, darling, those lips are revolting.

• You have very beautiful looking eyes, the way in which they're shaped, & the color doesn't hurt either. & I like your complexion. You would have looked very attractive had you not had your lips so goddamn HUGE!. It messes up the pretty features that you have. It really does. I'm being completely honest. Did you get lip injections? If so, please stay away from the syringe.

• No my lips are naturally the way they r. I have A medical condition. The things that people said in the comment section kind of hurt but I'm used to it

• You have really pretty hair but your lips are way too big...

• No... I'm afraid for me you're not.
    I really don't like your lips...

• Yeah without the duckface.

• I don't know why everyone is saying negative things about your appearance.

I honestly think you are really attractive and I like your eyes and eyebrows plus you have gourgouse lips... your blue hair looks cool but I think like brown hair would look stunning on your 😊

• Dont pout your lips and leave your eyebrows alone. Hair colour doesn't really make a difference

• The first picture looks great but the second picture is too duck-facey for a lot of people
    love the hair color :)

• Erm no i dont find you attractive. Sorry.

• Yes, I love your hair girly :)

• Your lips are about to exploded!

• You do look pretty but a more natural hair color and makeup would look better on you, in my opinion.

• I'm sure you'd look prettier without pouting so much.

• Did you get lip injections? I'm not trying to offend you in any way.

• do you thinkyou are?

• Bad photoshop.

• Two words.. collagen injection

• No, she has a medical condition :/

• @BellePepper Maybe you're right. I don't know what angioedma the condition she claims to have looks like, so I believed her. Pretty naive of me, I know :s

Other than that, her lips do look injected. So, opinion owner, I'm with you on that one after all, collagen injection. Seems like having big lips are a huge thing now days.

• @Hollywood-Glam No worries. You weren't the only one. But you see how her lips are, like, shaped? That's how you know it's not an allergic reaction. It's some sort of injection or *something*. Allergies will make your lips go POOF and they don't affect just the lips. Just look through the images for "hives lips" on google and you'll see an immediate difference.