Does ANYONE actually LIKE big boobs?

I'm on my brothers account so that's why it's blue. Hi, I'm 5 feet tall, have a nearly flat stomach, and -wait for it- size 28F breasts!! :( I HATE THEM!!! Everyone just assumes I'm a bimbo and NO clothes ever look good on me, AND it's IMPOSSIBLE to find bras that fit for under $60 -_- and it doesn't help to know that all the people I know think big breasts are gross. I feel like a total unnattractive freak that no one will ever want to be with and (the real problem) that there's never any clothes I can wear and look good in that aren't skin tight and slinky because otherwise my huge boobs just make me look FAT xc

so I ask: Does ANYONE like big breasts? Cuz it sure feels like my boobs are out to get me and repel everyone

• I like them
  • I don't like them

Most Helpful Girl

• my sister has big boob, and complains to me all the time about them. so i know your feels girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I like a and b cups, but I must tell you, when the waist is tiny, anything goes.
    I was dancing on the dance floor at a party, then I felt like being by myself so I went upstairs. A girl that lived in the house apparently came upstairs, I recognised her from the dance floor. She asked what I was doing, then asked if I started tidying up and talking to me. Then asked if I wanted to hear her poetry. I HATE poetry. But this one poem, was amazing, and really moving, about her native ancestry. An hour or so later, she has changed into shorts and a night tee, and we are starting to get close. Eventually, we get naked, and Irealise as iI'm sucking in her breasts that her boobs are pretty big... But nice. So nice.
    I comment, and she says yeah.. What size do you think they are? I thought about it, and said C? She said no... Triple F (or some nonsense, I don't know anything about bra sizes)
    point is they were enormous, and beautiful, and her waist was small, and with clothes on, I would never have guessed.
    So you do you girl, and you'll find fans no matter what.
    Just make sure they like you for you first

What Girls Said 10

• Any guy would be happy to just be touching any boobs. Big or small. I wouldn't worry about it.

• i like big boobs! :D

• I thought this was going to be some guy ranting on how big boobs are disgusting and I was going to lose it. Because I have big boobs and I love them. And then I felt bad because I saw it a girl who is insecure about her size. Because that used to be me. All because these two girls constantly accused me of stuffing my bra. All I have to say is love yourself because its the only body you will ever have.

• Pretty much every guy does. You have nothing to worry about.

• I don't like big boobs... Small boobs <3

• I PREFER small boobs. That being said, I have a close friend who ONLY GOES FOR girls with very large breasts

• Both of you think the grass is greener... It's just how Americans are raised.

• I like big boobs and I cannot lie...🎶🎵🎵🎼

• I'm gonna feed the potential troll and say that probably 98% of guys either prefer or at least enjoy big boobs.

• daaaaannnnggg girl! At first I thought this was going to be a guy ranting on how women shouldn't have big boobs bc they are "saggy" or "Disgusting"

• And now?

• Well I'm relived it is a girl. There is nothing wrong with big boobs and I think everyone will be able to tell it is your boobs when you are wearing a shirt. So don't worry about looking fat

• I'm happy with mine.

• I like big boobs. I know a girl with f cups and I'm always tempted to squeeze her boobs or take a nap on them. I know I'm weird. And hey, at least you're not flat chested.

• I think I'd rather be flat chested

• THIS IS THE WRONG PLACE TO ASK THIS QUESTION!! This site is filled with PC betas who are gonna say 'small boobs are better' 'big boobs sag' bla bla bla in reality (the real world) majority of men LOVE big boobs.

• Yeah it really isn't PC to like big boobs anymore

• Wait, so now I'm an attention whore because I'm insecure about having huge boobs and am afraid I look too fat in comfy non-fitted shirts because of them? I'm not looking for compliments and I didn't want this to explode into somethings so big! I was just hoping to maybe get some feedback on if anyone likes them or if everyone's against :(

• No that wasn't what he was saying at all asker

What Guys Said 25

• Any man who doesn't like big breasts obviously lacks immagionation , and doesn't know many ways to enjoy them or enough ways to please a woman

• My wife wore a size 44 J bra when we first met. Since then, she has lost some weight and is down to a 36 G.

I'm a boob man, no question about it. I have never seen a pair that was too large. Never. It makes my wife happy to know that something she has in abundance brings me joy too.

Yes, I really, really like big boobs.

• My preference is for smaller boobs, but I've dated a girl with your body type before, 5'5", toned body, natural F cups. Yeah, hugging her felt like I was hugging a fat girl. But then I remember that it was all boobs, and the world immediately became a better place. It was a particularly memorable experience because after things ended up with her, I went on a rebound phase where I slept with a few girls with really really nice natural D cup+ boobs who were really proud of them, but still seemed like meh to me at the time.

But I digress.

Don't worry. Your boobs aren't going to detract any guy from pursuing you. If nothing else, guys might be thinking that you're out of their league.

• Different guys have different tastes so a lot of guys will love them - My personal preference is for smaller but that is just me.

• I am into bigger than average-sized boobs but there is still a limit until they start looking unattractive.

• There is a point of too big. But yes I do like big boobs. But what's most important is the shape. A perfect pair of perky C cups, beat a saggy pair of D cups any day of the year

• Mine are really perky. They're just also really big :(

• If they're perky you have NOTHING to worry about, except for guys who like you BECAUSE of your boobs, and you'll have to sift through them to find a guy who likes you AND your big breasts.
      But there will still be thousands of them out there, everywhere.

If your breasts are perky... Even guys who like small boobs will fucking love yours.

• I don't just like them.
    I LOVE THEM

• Ignore the down votes they are just insecure small breasted women.
      Everyone knows that bigger is better.

• Great, just what the world needs... Atomic bombs and faked lunar landings

• @Fortres That was just an extreme example to show my point. You could also look at the Ford motor company and compare it to the electric car companies that existed in the early development of cars. Ford's innovations helped him get ahead and that is why we have gas powered vehicles.

The moon landing was real.

• Breasts are like the second most beautiful thing in this whole universe. I really don't see how someone could not like them. There are men who likes them big, there are others who likes them small, but most men likes them all.

• I like breasts that can hold themselves up, and no other breasts.

• I personally don’t but I know a lot of guys who do. Have you considered breast reduction surgery?

• Yea but I don't think I'll ever be able to afford it and I kinda want to find someone who can like my body without me having to get invasive dangerous surgery. I know it's weird, I just kinda want him to like me without me being fake.

• I see it as being more like having wisdom teeth pulled to make you more comfortable but I can I can defiantly respect not wanting it done. Hell I don’t have any breasts so my opinion on the matter hardly counts. I would introduce you to my brother because he is all about the big boobs but he has a girlfriend. I think she is only rocking DDs and defiantly does not have a flat belly. Find a guy like that and you will be golden.

• Thanks :)

• just like people say. I like a girl with a big ass, not a big ass girl. I like a girl with a big boobs. not she has big boobs because she is fat.

Sooo, as long as you are not too heavy, I won't discriminate on your boobs.

• I do. filler

• We like all breasts, that's it.

• I love big breasts. I always just assume girls with big boobs are highly sough after, so I don't pursue them.

• -shrugs- who doesn't like em.

• I don't care for them as much. Sure they're nice, but easily can get excessive.

• I'm pretty sure 95% or so of men appreciate a nice rack. No worries.

• I don't really like them. I prefer normal-looking/rather smaller boobs.

• You sound like you have a sexy body.

• Sure thing lol I can attest to it

• I like them. It's only natural for me to.

• In my case I believe, and I know it probably makes no sense, the girl makes the boobs. To me the boobs are only part of the charm a lady has. The personality and what's on the inside make the difference in long run.

• I pretty much like any boobs as long as its not totally flat or huge. 😆

• OMG so many blues are actually pink.

• i like big boobs and i cannot lie, you other brothers can't deny. when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and those huge tits in yo face you get sprung!

• Depends how big as long as they are not exagerated.

• Exaggerated?

• -_- I'm on my older brothers thing. I just don't know what you mean by exaggerated

• Oh ok, I meant plastic surgery, the 28f are nice I love them.