Do you think people could see my undies if I wear this clothes? And what do you see in my bra area?

Do you think people could see my undies if i wear this clothes? And what do you see in my bra area?

Most Helpful Guy

• The material is not see-through if that is what you would like to know. but it's really strange with that cut in the front, so I can say it is a bit risky, one wrong move, sitting down in a certain position and someone will get a full view of your underwear.

Most Helpful Girl

• A person is stupid if he/she doesn't realize you're actually a creepy dude asking this about some girl. 😣

What Guys Said 12

• Nothing risky with the top but you will have to be careful with how you sit because panties might get seen.

• They would only see your underwear if you weren't careful when you sat down or went up stairs/escalators. In regards to your breasts, it's difficult to tell whether your right nipple is protruding or whether that's the dart on the dress... from the fall of the dress, it would appear that you are bra-less...

• I can't see anything under the dress - You are fine.

• The cut is a little high yes, its a risk... around your bra area i see your nipples pushing through 🙈

• Nah, your bra's safe. It's just the high cut of the hemline that's risky, you should be careful of how you sit since you might end up flashing your panties. I suggest wearing safety pants or high Denier black tights to protect yourself down there :)

• Its a pretty dress, i can't see anything. But i feel when sitting down it would ride up high. Maybe skin color tights or something would go good with it

• Your bra is definitely not visible. A nipple might of been showing during this pic , and the bottom half might make your undies show, but not through the clothes. your wearing.

• It's certainly possible

• Difficult to see the breasts. Maybe undies when you walk or sit.
    But it's a pretty dress.

• Yeah might see panties because that cut is high and in the front not a good spot. As for the bra are not sure what you mean, but only thing I see is something on the left below the breast.

• looks good and i hope so

• yes people can see if you bend over.
    And I think I see your nipple protruding left side.

What Girls Said 5

• Just be really mindful how you sit because one wrong move and you could end up flashing a bunch of people. The cut in the front is kinda awkward. Your bra looks fine, but I'm not sure if that's your nipple poking through the fabric on the right side or if that's just a part of your bra.

• Deepends on the fabric. If it is a thick one they can not see.

• you look fine but be careful were you bend

• Just to be safe wear some spandex

• You good girl, I can't see your undies nor your bra!