Just bored so lets see what women think about this selfies. Cute? Not cute?

• Cute
    62% (13)
  • Not cute
    38% (8)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL were u falling asleep or what? 😂
    "selfie... self... sel... zzzz"

u look good though.

• Hahah, that would be a hard case of narcolepsy 😂 I just had to blink accidently and shot the photo at the same time, and since I was laying in my bed anyways I thought it fits, doesn't look so bad, people might think Im sleepy. Which I was, it was early in the morning, but not THAT sleepy that I could fall asleep during a selfie. 😅

• Also thanks and dito! I really like your looks, but you know this already 😊

• 😂 i understand. nah they look fine, it was just funny seeing them after each other in that order. u know I'm messing with u:P
      i appreciate it, thank you =]

What Girls Said 5

• Cute 😍 just in case you wanna use one of these as an Avatar, I'd pick the first one because you look straight in the camera there.

• Cute😁👌🏼

• Thanks and I guess there is someone interested in you since he got jelly and downvoted only you, even tho the others wrote the same 😜 try finding out who it is!

• Haha I'll try my best😂 you pay very close attention... that's a good quality to have😉

• Ahah 😅 thanks again! Yeh I'll try my best.

• You look like you're getting drunker and drunker. lol cute ;)

• Cute :D...

• no... just no