Girls Hairstyle: short or long? Black or colored?

Girls I need advise I'm planning a quick fix on my hair.
my hair lenght is around elbow lenght half colored, damaged, dry on half to end part. It's really disgusting πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ honestly I rarely comb my hair πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But I need to comb it and tied it everytime i will go to work. And my scalp really in pain to much tangled πŸ˜‚

Now I'm thinking to cut it. What lenght would be the best and what style? First comes in my mind is bob cut! πŸ˜‚ But I have a big jaw and obvious cheek πŸ˜‚

help help help my hair ruins my laziness πŸ˜‚

32

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 2

• Just cut the damaged hair if you're not comfortable with having short hair or you can go for shoulder length bob

• Yeah i'm also thinking shoulder lenght but its almost after ear damaged πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

• How about pixie cut? I don't know how you look so i can't tell what kind of hairstyle will suit you. Try asking your hairstylist about what hairstyle that suits you.

• I don't know how to post photo here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ big jaw and obvious cheek πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ pixie cut will definitely look like a dude πŸ˜‚

• cut it just above where the damage starts, that way you get rid of the parts that are unhealthy and still have nice length hair !

• Damaged until after ear πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜– i do short hair before but i scared to miss my tangled hair! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• so if you are already convinced of what you are going to do, why did you post the question?

• I'm not yet decided 😭😭