What body shape do I have?

What body shape do I have?
Ignore my messy room😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Hard to get the details of your shape because of the clothes but you are probably in a nice shape.

Most Helpful Girl

• Man, these people are mean! I would say you either have a banana shape, less than 9 inches differece between waist-bust and hips, since you seem to have narrow hip bones and an average waist, OR you could also be an inverted triangle if your shoulders are broad (I see that they might are indeed). Also consider to take notice of where you put on most fat. If you put weight evenly all over, you're most likely a banana, or if you put *most* of the fat (as humans we can put fat anywhere really, but I say where you put *most* ;) ), in your tummy, bust or/and shoulders you might be an inverted triangle or an apple! :)

What Guys Said 27

• It really would not be hard to make your bed and move the few items out of camera range. Rather than posting your messy room to the world.. Just saying...

• OMG! I can't get past your messy room! Seriously though, you have great shape. Not sure if it has a name or anything, but it looks normal/common.

• I dont know the specific names for every body type but I know that this body fits to my ideal type, and the fact that you're room is messy shows that you're a relaxed Person which attracts me even more.

• Hard to tell with baggy tshirt - Maybe slim hourglass

• You seem to have a slim body shape. Not too slim, you don't look like one of those god awful runway models, and very fine overall.

Now clean that room young lady! lol

• The shirt breaks up the shape of your body so it's impossible to tell what your body type is, but it's a nice body dressed that way nonetheless.

• You look fine. Your laundry basket looks broken in half tho lol did you get mad at your laundry?

• I don't know what shape it is
    But stay like that ^^

• I'd say skinny

• Average shape?

• A great body shape

• I can't really see your waist so its hard to tell

But i think hour glass

• I see you have an hourglass shape

• Can't tell, need more revealing clothing to tell.

• Your shape could be called... "PERFECT". Why should shape be judged by you wearing nothing. If I date you, I would want you to be nicely clothed all the time and THAT is how I would be seeing you. So, with the way you look there, you are perfect.

• I can't see because your clothes are not tight

• From what I can see, you appear to be quite toned... do you exercise/workout?

• I'm bad with body shapes but it looks good and that's the only thing that counts ;)

• You've got a very nice body shape. Pretty sweet.

• Looks pretty nice... love the fact that your thighs touch!!

• Its hard to tell with a loose shirt on but im guessing a pear

• All I know is them jeans look good on you ;)

• I think you have a nice one.
    (and yeah you do need to straighten up your room)

• Hour glass I think.

• It doesn't show a lot but from what is shows, you look good!

• the smashhable type

• Looks like it's bordering on hourglass

What Girls Said 6