Girls, My body is disgusting?

I'm a 15 year old African American who is 5'5 and weighs 115 pounds and is no where near an A cup even though I got my period when I was 10. Everywhere I look, I'm reminded how ugly I am. I'm not curvy. I'm just tall and skinny. I've always felt insecure about my body since I was 12, which was when my mom started comparing me to my cousin. She's a year older than me and has a nice body, toned legs that DON'T have hair, and B cup breasts even though she got her period later than me. My mom made me feel bad about my body which led me to not eating a lot to get my cousin's body, but I don't. I just want to feel good about my body. But I can't. I'm ugly, I don't have any good clothes. I wear the same things almost all the time. I don't go to beaches or pools anymore because I don't want tomb reminded about how ugly my body is. I've been teased by female classmates in middle school for "having no boobs". My mother yesterday said weren't your boobs big and now they're small. I told her they were small all the time and she looked into my shirt and walked away. I don't think anyone know how difficult this is for me. Everyone says be confident. They can say that because thy flaunt their bodies around. I feel like a guy with the lack of breasts. I have the shape of a breast but they're so small. I can only wear padded and training bras and I stopped wearing them since the summer. I just want to feel confident about my body. Advice?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Girrrlll your ONLY 15 you have a long way to go your body is still not done developing and yeah maybe your boobs won't grow much more. BUT WHO CARES? Work with what you got. just because you don't have the biggest boobs or the biggest butt you can still look good. Actaully you have an advantage you can wear plunged shirts without looking slutty and like you said you have long legs!! I wish I'm only 5'0 and I'm 17 I wish I was taller you can pull so much cloths off. I'm positive hour a pretty girl and change your wardrobe try stuff you never though you would wear. If you want message me and I'll give you tips on how to dress your body or if you just need someone to talk to

• I'm embarrassed to wear anything nice because I always looks and feel out of place with everyone, no matter what I wear

What Girls Said 3

• U can always exercise to get ur body curvy and toned up. Besides I think u already have a body many girls want to have

• Do you have a picture?

• You sound like me,

Don't worry you'll still get a date