How does this homecoming dress look?

How does this homecoming dress look?

I'm stressing out because I still haven't gotten a dress. I don't necessarily want this dress, but I'm wondering how does the color look? Should I do a tight dress or no? I would really appreciate your opinion because I need to get a dress ASAP

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey,

It's a great dress and you have the perfect figure for it, I'd absolutely go with that if you feel good in it too. Clearly you've got to wear heels to set it off, and equally clearly you've got to avoid any hint of visible bra - I guess we'll let you off for the pic as it's a try-on but if you buy it, make sure you're either brave enough to go without/with pasties or have another solution... visible bras have ruined many a great dress. Other than that, 10/10 - go for it and be confident you look great in it! :)

• Aww thanks so much 😊 and don't worry, I know letting bra straps and panties show is definitely a crime 😂

• lol good good! :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• I think it is a lovely dress.

• you look great in the dress but I personally would prefer a colour with a little bit more contrast to your skin :)

• Looks good. You have a good figure, so a tight dress works for you. The color is fine, if you like it, then go for it. Beyond the fit, which is excellent, it's simply a matter of your personal tastes

• Looks good on you

• Yes the fit and style suits you

• Color is fine. Not tight fit dress and definitely long than that one.

• Why not tight? I was kinda planning on doing tight

• You have a point but I feel like if it fits me right I won't have to do too much adjusting

• Like I said up to you, you only ask for an opinion.

• I think it looks good on you

• it's really nice!

• Tight is definitely nice, but I think for a formal event you'd want a longer dress.

• Why would it be bad? I see nothing wrong with it

What Girls Said 7

• Would be nice if it could be a bit longer. I also think you should go for a hotter color ,, come on ! Homecoming only comes once in a lifetime (well for me) and you gotta do it right. Maybe try a red, blue , or black. Something that stands out a bit... embellishments or lace would be great. Thats just my opinion tho.

• I actually agree with everything you said. I'm doing a dark navy blue sequin dress that is longer than the one shown. (My date didn't wanna do a black dress 😒) I just don't know if I'm gonna do black or nude heels. Anyway, thank you so much for the input

• I am glad you found something. No problems. Navy blue is a great color. You could try a black or even silver shoes with it.

• me, personally, and being a girl, I like that color and style. maybe some kind of salmon pink-ish color in like a mermaid style dress would be pretty... or an orangey color...

• It looks pretty with your skin color

• looks good but I don't really like the color.

• You definitely have the figure to wear a tight dress. I like that one, but I don't love it. I think it would be nicer if your skin was a but darker, but you aren't ssuper pale either, so you could definitely make it work.

• Yes I agree, I'm not doing the nude color anymore. I'm gonna do a navy blue. Thanks for your opinion

• Looks great!

• That is something I see drunk young women wearing in bars or clubs. I don't know if it's homecoming material, but it's your choice.

• Oh okay, well I'll chose something more conservative then😳

• It can be tight, don't worry about yhat. But it's a bit short. In my opinion though :D

• True I could get something longer