Which one is more attractive?

which one is more attractive?
I'm a Asian guy and never take any regular English course. So, sorry for my broken English first. I just want to know why many westerners think Asians face look alike? Most of them tend to date the right one on this picture. However, I don't think her face was changed too much. Ok, My questions are which one is more attractive? Is the right one looks natural and more "western"? Howcome the little change on her face makes her a lot more attractive in westerners' eyes?

• The left one is more attractive
  • The right one is more attractive
  • She is not attractive

Most Helpful Girl

• Westerners think Asians face look alike because they haven't met many. Also westerners tend to have exaggerated features compared to Asians so they can't see the subtleties of different Asian features like we can.

The left is prettier and more feminine and clearly the natural one.
    Westerners like stronger features. Most of the western actresses who get praised for their beauty look masculine to me with a few feminine features to balance it out some. They almost always have big brow bone, large jaw, square chin, long nose, then of course large eyes, full lip, and heavy makeup to balance out all the strong features. Which is the look the woman in your picture has used PS to achieve.
    She basically went from Asian to Cher.

Most Helpful Guy

• people like the 1 on the right more because her face is more proportional. it's verified that as much as looks matter, people with more standard (generic if you will) faces are more attractive. it has nothing to do with being a westerner or a specific race. you notice her eyes are not as far apart from each other and her forehead isn't as big.

• Not really. Her lips and jaw are more symmetrical on the left, but that's it. The upper third of her face is too small, the middle third too long, and the lower third is in between the two, when the three ideally should all be the same length. It wasn't that uneven on the left. Her eyes are now too narrow on the right one too, when they were already evenly spaced on the left.

• @TheINTJ eh, I don't know about the jaw. both are pretty unsymmetrical, though. i felt it was slightly more uneven, but still, the difference between the 2 is that the right face is more proportional.

• Oh I'm sorry. I meant her lips and jaw are more symmetrical on the right*.

That's not my downvote by the way. :/

What Girls Said 3

• Eh.. They look about the same level of attractiveness to me, just of different races.

I would hazard a guess that they deem the one on the right as more attractive because of the more defined nose and brow bone which give more dimension to the face and more depth to the eyes, making them seem warmer and drawing you to them more than the one on the left.

• Well i personally like the left one

• I say the right looks better, but I don't think that she is really that pretty tho

What Guys Said 3

• It might be the hairstyle but at first glance they look different. They are fairly equally attractive I think.

• I think it might be that white people form western people are less used to a round face, a lot of Asians (from what i've seen) have this round face. Which isn't the norm here so i guess might be a reason

• OMG as far as Asian women go, this one would not even be on my attractive list at all. Asian women even I've considered unattractive look light years better than her. Seriously you couldn't fine a better example of an Asian women, anywhere?